Cont. 12

* August's POV *

I couldn't let Alana know that I was back in the game. All she knew was I was in the studio doing what I had to do. I walked in dapping Chris.
Chris: Sup man?
August: Nun much bruh.
Chris: More music?
August: Yeah, aye let's go & check this shit out right down hea.
Chris: What?
August: New restaurant down the street.

We got up walking out the studio.

* Alana's POV *

I was bringing August some lunch & walked into the studio. I opened the door & no one was inside, I knew it was his studio time so he would return soon. I laid the bag on the table, walking around looking at the instruments. Walking inside the booth & putting the earphones on, singing as if I were working on music. It was a side of me that I hid often. With my eyes closed I felt a sense of happiness expressing myself in this way. Once I opened my eyes I quickly noticed August & Chris standing there watching me. They both were shocked.

* August's POV *

I never knew she could sing like that. It was still hard to believe that was Alana even inside the booth. Chris started clapping & nodding his head as I made my way inside the booth.
August: What ya stop for?
Alana: I'm just playing around...
August: Keep going, it was good ma.

She looked up smiling at me before glancing away. I walked back out & over to Chris.
Chris: Do you know how much she could make with a voice like that?
August: Hell yeah bruh.
Chris: We gotta talk her into doing a couple tracks or some...
August: I'll see tonight bruh.

* Alana's POV *

Taking a step into the house & there stood up Candice, Rico, & August. I closed the door & gave Candice a death stare.
Alana: What are YOU doing here? Didn't I make it clear I didn't want you around?
Candice: Look, I came over with Rico. It's not like I'm paying you any attention anyways.
Rico: Y'all chill out with this childish ass shit. We all done been through some shit. Look, we got y'all together to squash this baby shit y'all been doing.

I let out fake a chuckle.
Alana: Baby shit? Don't y'all some to be tending to? Why are y'all here? Matter fact, why are y'all worried about me & Candice?

I looked over August & back at Rico. A few more fake chuckles followed.
Alana: So, there is nothing to squash here. I just know I'm gone squash her if y'all don't get her ass out my house.

August shook his head & pointed upstairs.
Alana: You better put you're damn finger down.

August walked over to me & looked down on me still pointing upstairs.
August: You better get you're ass upstairs, that's what you better do.

I laughed as if he were some type of joke about to make my way out the door. He placed his hand on the door, still ordering me upstairs.
August: Get you're ass upstairs!

I walked up & into the room full of anger. He followed closing the bedroom door behind him.
August: What the fuck was all that?
Alana: How da fuck you gone just bring her ass in here?
August: We done talked about this.
Alana: Obviously not damn enough cause you can't seem to get what I'm telling you. I told you not....
August: You need to stop yo shit.
Alana: Fuck you!

I was already leaning against the wall. He came over & stood looking down at me, slapping his hand on the wall so hard that it startled me & I jumped.
August: I'ma give you 10 minutes to get yo shit together. This shit getting old ma. She didn't really do anything. Get it together & bring yo ass back downstairs & fix this shit with Candice.

He wiped his face with his hands & walked out the room closing the door back. I got my thoughts together & walked down. Candice stood again, while August & Rico watched. I walked over towards Candice while she walked towards me, embracing into a hug.
Candice: I'm sorry sis.
Alana: No, I'm sorry.

We pulled away from the hug & Candice smiled.
Candice: You know I'll always love you're crazy ass regardless of what happens.
Alana: Regardless.

I smiled back giving her another hug. It felt good to have her back around. Candice had been here through it all, I shouldn't have let that keep us apart for these past months. I knew in my heart it was wrong.
Candice: Still no baby August?

I laughed & shook my head.
Alana: I told you that I don't want any running around here for a while!
Candice: By the way, that shit you did to London? Can you teach me?

We started laughing together.
Alana: I sure fucking can! That's my "bullet a bitch up" technique!

We laughed some more. August started feeling a little uncomfortable since he started all this with his mess anyway. He stood up with Rico walking into the kitchen.