Chapter 20

* August's POV *

I walked into the club while all the hoes started coming my way, but all I was thinking about was Alana. It's hard forgetting somebody that's been down for you, nothing but loyal... I fucked that all up. Speaking of it, Ashlee must have finally got the picture & learned her lesson from that ass whooping because she quit blowing up the yungin. I turned my bottle up in my VIP section when I heard a voice from behind me. I turned around to see London, I stared at her as she made her way into the VIP section sitting down beside me.
London: I heard about what happened.
August: Word?
London: I'm sorry, she was very pretty.
August: I know.
London: I think it's only right I make it up to you now that she's out the picture.

I glanced at her as she crashed her lips on mine, grabbing my hand to walk out the club just like last time.

* Alana's POV *

Alana: Oooh, right there. That's it.
Sean: Right here?
Alana: YES! Now, grab the lotion & rub it.
Sean: Pink you're favorite color?

He said referring to the color of nail polish on my toenails. I smiled while he rubbed my feet answering his question.
Alana: No, green. I prefer lime green though. It's a relaxing & tropical color to me.
Sean: Really?
Alana: Yup.

I grabbed the remote scanning through channels before I found August on for a interview with Wendy Williams.
Wendy Williams: It's been reported that you've been in a relationship for some time now.

A picture popped up in the back of me & August hugged up together with multiple more following after the other. Sean stopped rubbing my feet glancing over at me.
Wendy Williams: She's pretty August! How long have y'all been together? The ladies would like to know.
August: We're not together anymore.
Wendy Williams: You hear that ladies? You've got a chance!

The crowd went wild while he laughed.
Wendy Williams: What are you looking for in a girl? What does she have to have?
August: She gotta be on her hustle & be herself.

I turned the tv sitting back. Sean gave me a confusing look.
Sean: Y'all dated?
Alana: Eh, you can say that.
Sean: Why you didn't tell me?

I stood up walking into my kitchen.
Alana: I didn't think it was important.
Sean: I told you about my past relationship.
Alana: Yeah, I know.
Sean: You call me when you're really ready to talk. I seen the way you looked at the tv.

He walked out the door.

* August's POV *

I woke up with London head laying on my chest. She looked up at me smiling.
London: I'll go make you some breakfast.

She sat up walking downstairs. I walked into the bathroom taking a piss & getting in the shower. I walked down & sat in the kitchen. London kissed me & went back into the bedroom.