" Fine then!....aap log Neyonika ko sambhaalo.....hum Madhyam ko dekhlenge.....dono ka hisaab ek hi din chukta Kar dete Hein " Abhimanyu said. Fab5 nodded at him.

" Krysyy Kya hua.....are u fine " Nandini asked Krystal who was pressing her head.

Everyone looked towards Krystal and Karan wrapped his arms around her.

" Karan....ajeeb sa lag raha Hein....ghutan si horahi hein....yaha Se chale " Krystal said.

" Meine kaha tha ......let's go to doctor....ab chalo " Karan said.

All stood up to leave, as Krystal took two steps ahead to walk she fainted in Karan's arms.

" Krystalll..... " Karan shouted as he found her unconscious.

" Krystal....Kya hua ....open your eyes.....Jaan....pls aankhe kholo.....wake up na " Karan was continuously patting her cheeks trying to wake her up.

" Karan lay her on bed " Abhimanyu said.

Nodding Karan made Krystal lay on bed while Dhruv called a doctor.

Karan was sitting beside Krystal and Nandini was sitting on her other side.

Avni and Abhimanyu were standing beside Karan consoling him who was completely scared seeing Krystal like this. Dhruv came with doctor.

" Aap log pls bahar jaayiye " Doctor said. Everyone nodded and went out.

Karan was waiting impatiently to know about Krystal's health. Doctor came out of the room, Karan rushed to her.

" Doctor, how is Krystal.... kya hua Hein usse " Karan asked impatiently.

" Relax, wo bilkul theek Hein....but unke faint hone ke exact reason jaane keliye kuch test karne honge.... hospital lejaana hoga..... I have already called for the ambulance " Doctor said.

" Hospital.... Ambulance.... Abhi " Karan was completely panicked.

" Oyee....lover boy.....itna Kya darta hein....Meri bestie Hein woh....kuch nahi honewaala usse.....tu chup reh " Avni said to calm him.

Karan rushed to Raman and hugged him while Raman patted his back slowly. Everyone could see how scared Karan was. Soon the ambulance arrived and Krystal was taken to hospital who was still unconscious.

After a while, the tests were done and Doctor arrived with the reports to Krystal's room who was awake by now.

" How are u feeling Mrs. Raichand " Doctor asked.

" I am fine.. Doctor " Krystal replied. Doctor smiled at her and turned to Karan.

" Mr. Raichand.... Philhaal toh aapki biwi theek Hein.....but you have take very good care of her from now. Ab woh akeli nahi Hein " Doctor said.

" Jii doctor bilkul....mein poora khayaal rakhunga.... Ishu aunty ab aap mujhe health ke matter mein isse daantne Se rokna nahi " Karan said looking towards Ishita only to find her sitting shocked and looking at Krystal with wide eyes.

" Maa.....Ishu Maa.....Kya hua...aap aisi Kyu beithi Hein " NanBhi shook her.pl

She looked towards them and whispered, " Kya yeh sach Hein ". Everyone looked at her with confused look.

" Doctor... ye aap..... ye sach hein.... Krystal...sachme " Ishita said looking at Doctor, while she nodded with smile.

Ishitha went and hugged Krystal and kissed her forehead.

" Abse tum koi kaam nahi karogi.... Apna pura dhyaan rakhogi.... Theek Se khaaogi peeyogi....bilkul stress nahi Lena..... Laparwaah honekeliye ab tum akeli nahi ho " Ishita said.