"Ty and Hazy." She said. Oh well, let's just hope Percy doesn't find out. Yeah, that is what I wanted to think. Instead, I started mentally screaming.

"Let's go now don't want to keep people waiting," I said trying to calm down.

"Yes your right, onward to my subjects!" I laughed and we walked out.

We all met out at the steps and it was quite a funny sight although I didn't dare laugh. The boys had all put on blue suits each different shades and the girls had their blue dresses. Dad had on his mandatory green general uniform that was similar to Paul's but Hellen was wearing a sparkly red dress. I didn't laugh but Zoe did, Sally and Paul had already left, Percy and Tyson were in a car waiting for Zoe and I and the twins were walking to Dads car so it was just us. Helen turned around to Zoe.

She kept laughing and Helen was getting madder I knew what was coming but Hellen was mad at me, not Zoe. I jumped in the way just as she let loose. There was an incredibly loud SMACK, luckily she was aiming for Zoe so she hit my back instead of my head. But it still hurt like Hades.

I crumpled in front of Zoe on my knees, I closed my mouth tight so no sound would escape just a whimper and I tried to keep the tears back but they threatened to escape. Hellen realised what had happened and walked quickly away. I looked up at Zoe she only seemed to be understanding then what could have happened to her. She opened her mouth but I shook my head.

"No, this is our little secret, okay no big deal see I'm fine." I smiled but I was crying so hard on the inside.

"Bethy..." She whispered.

"No, I'm fine just a tap okay." I smiled again.

"Okay." she nodded and seemed to believe me. God, it felt my back was on fire but I didn't regret it. If I didn't jump in between Zoe would have been hurt. Hellen would have sent her head off her tiny shoulders. We went down to the car and climbed in.

"What took you so long?" Percy asked.

"Girls secret," I said and sat down.

Zoe and I sat across from Percy and Tyson so it felt weird driving backwards but I was more focused on keeping my back off the seat which was Incredibly hard. Every time we stopped or slowed I would be pulled back, every time my back hit the seat I would flinch but I only think Zoe noticed. I would tell Tyson when we got home.

Eventually, we pulled up and cameras were going crazy taking our photo's Tyson got out first and grabbed Zoe's hand to help her out I got out next and Zoe gave me her hand and a sad look but she didn't let go. Percy got out straight after and put his hand on my back, he was trying to be nice but I flinched anyway. I couldn't tell him not to touch me. So I walked in pain until Zoe noticed and slapped his hand away.

"Hands off she's mine." She growled and he put his hands up in defeat. She pushed her arms into air meaning; carry me. So I picked her up and carried her on my hip. The weight hurt my back but not as much as Percy's hand did. We went inside and sat down. The Jacksons had to go sit in their special seats and I couldn't sit with them so I sat over on the side with the twins but Zoe stayed on my hip she wouldn't let go.

"Zo you need to go sit with your mum, for your interview this is your moment!" I said even though I wanted to be with her.

"No, I won't leave you!" She pushed her head into my neck and clung to me tightly. Sally came over and watch us with curiosity.

"What's wrong Zoe?" She asked.

"I want Bethy." She stated not moving. Sally thought for a moment.

"I have an idea. You can sit in your chair while the cameras are on us and she will stand right there once the cameras are off you can sit in Annabeth's lap the rest of the time and they can only video our reactions." She explained and Zoe nodded. We walked over to her seat and sat down. I talked with Tyson while we waited about his new book but then he had to go.