Chapter 8: Love Hate

Start from the beginning

Alice watched him walk away; her body was frozen whilst her face felt on fire with the severe blush that was attacking her cheeks. Sarah let out an entertained laugh, snapping Alice out of her gawping state.

“God, I knew you liked him and all, but I didn’t realise just how much.” Sarah commented, still laughing away to herself.

“What? I don’t like him. What do you mean you knew?” Alice asked, suddenly intently listening to Sarah and no longer looking at Jack’s behind as he continued to walk away from her.

“Girl please! Anyone can see you fancy the pants off of him!” Sarah exclaimed before adding “No pun intended with the whole pants scenario. At least you know he appreciates the underwear you wear eh?” Sarah said then burst into a fit of giggles.

“What? Oh shut up!” Alice defended “I do not like him! Not one bit! No!” Alice protested. (I did it again didn’t I? Gosh! Jimmy’s getting really annoyed with the fact that I’m using his line. He might be coming after me when he reads this :’) ahaha. Anyways, back to the story)

“Sure…whatever you say.” Sarah said sarcastically, still trying to get her laughter under control.

“I don’t!” Alice exclaimed getting flustered. Sarah’s response was just to laugh at her. Muttering things under her breath, Alice walked away.

Once she reached the kitchen, she saw Jack had already started on the food and by the looks of it; it wouldn’t be long until he had devoured all of the pancakes and bacon. She hurriedly joined him at the table and began piling her own selection of food on her plate, eager to make sure she had got everything she wanted before Jack ate it all.

“Guys?” Sarah called as she entered the kitchen. “Why is there a spilled glass of water and tablets outside of my room?” She questioned; but seemed to forget all about it when she saw food set out in front of her.

“How can you eat so much and not feel ill? Especially after drinking so much last night. Shouldn’t you be throwing up or something at the smell of food?”” Alice questioned Sarah.

“I woke up in the middle of the night and practically emptied my stomach then. Plus I took tablets before I went back to sleep, so they seem to have done the trick.” Sarah answered while piling more toast onto her plate.

“This is amazing Alice.” Jack commented, changing the subject.

“Thanks.” Alice said.

“You would make a pretty good housewife. I certainly wouldn’t mind waking up every morning to see you having cooked all this food for me. If I married you, do you reckon you could cook this every day for me?” Jack questioned while stuffing his mouth with another forkful of food.

“No. Like I would want to be married to you.” Alice joked. Jack pretended to fake cry.

“But baby, I’m so damn sexy.” Jack said, still wiping his invisible tears.

“Awww,” Alice cooed playfully “honey, don’t believe everything your mummy tells you.” Alice said smirking at him. Jack faked whimpered.

“That hurt.” He said before dropping the act and shoving some egg into his mouth.

Sarah just laughed at the pair.

“Yeah, you too definitely belong together.” She commented smiling at the both of them; but they didn’t hear her as they had begun to playfully push each other and throw bits of breakfast at one another. Sarah just shook her head at the two childish children seated before her.

There was the sound of a buzzer going off but neither Jack nor Alice showed any sign of having heard it. Sighing, Sarah stood up and walked over to the speaker. She clicked the button and spoke into the speaker.

“Who is it?” She asked.

“It’s me babe, buzz me up.” Came a voice slightly crackling through the speaker.

“Alright. See you when you come up.” Sarah commented before pressing a button and buzzing the visitor up.

“Alright, you two! Behave, Chris is here, so stop being childish and be nice to him. Okay?” Sarah questioned but got no response from either Jack or Alice. Sighing, she gave up and put her empty plate into the sink.

There was knocking at the door and Sarah went and opened it, immediately being engulfed in a hug from Chris and a quick kiss that made her heart melt. She stepped aside and let him, closing the door behind him. A hand stopped the door from completely closing, making Sarah jump.

“Hey, hey. Don’t leave me out here, that’s not very nice.” A voice said before pushing the door open. There stood Adam. He walked in and closed the door.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t know you were coming.” Sarah apologised, whilst anxiously glancing at Alice and Jack.

“Oh, don’t worry, I asked Chris if I could tag along last minute.” Adam explained. He walked over to Alice and Jack, who were still fighting, although their breakfast resources were running out as Jack kept eating all the food thrown at him and some of the food he was meant to be throwing back at Alice.

“Hey guys. Having fun?” Adam commented, smirking at Alice. His voice was enough to make both Alice and Jack stop mid throw and look up at Adam. Alice was surprised and a little confused, whilst Jack was just plain angry.

“I didn’t realise that you had invited him round Alice.” Jack said gritting his teeth and standing up.

“I didn’t-“ Alice began to protest.

“Save it!” Jack growled “There’s no point in lying to me. I will leave you two lovey dovey couples to it!” Jack sneered before grabbing his jacket and exiting the flat, slamming the door loudly behind him.

They all just stood there in shock, staring at the door.

“Woah…someone’s got out of the wrong side of the bed this morning.” Adam said chuckling nervously, but stopped when Alice shot him a glare. Then she turned on her heel and stormed off into her room, also slamming the door loudly behind her.

“What’d I say?” Adam asked confused. Chris just shrugged whilst Sarah sighed heavily.

“I’m going to go check on her.” Sarah said before running into Alice’s room, closing the door behind her, but more quietly.

“So…” Chris said as they both stood awkwardly in an unfamiliar flat.

“Yeah…” Adam said.

“Want to watch some sports?” Chris said.

“Err…yeah…” Adam agreed.

There you have it my little hairbrushes!:D I hope you enjoyed it and I DEFINETELY want to hear what you thought - I'm being serious. I'm not receiving enough comments guys.

so, VOTE, COMMENT AND FAN!

Who would like this chapter to be dedicated to them?:)x

love lalalaLiving:)xx