Chapter 6, Part 2: Sarah

Hello my little hairbrushes!:D
How are you all doing?:) I hope you are all good:)

This is Part 2 of Chapter 6 and I hope you all enjoy it, although I know that basically all of my readers seem to be Jalice fans...I felt sorry for Sarah so I thought that she could have part of a chapter:)

Anyways, just a heads up about the next update - It won't be done for quite a few days as I'm going to be super busy and will barely have time to type up another chapter that will actually be interesting to read - sorry. I will try get as much done of a chapter as I can whenever I can - but no promises:(

This chappy is dedicated to the awesome countrygirlusa :) She is so nice and her story is so amazing, it's unbelievable - go check it out, it's called Graduated:)

On another note - OMG!!!! I LOVE ALL OF YOU MY AMAZINGLY, BEAUTIFUL LITTLE HAIRBRUSHES!! YOU GOT ME TO OVER 1000 READS!!!!! I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!! Thank you! You don't know how much that means to me:)xxxx

Anyways, enjoy this second part:

All Rights Reserved

Chapter 6, Part 2: Sarah

Jack was woken by the sound of someone flinging a door open and running. He opened his eyes properly and went to stretch when he realised that something was stopping him. It was leaning against him and he had his arms wrapped around it. He looked down to see a peaceful Alice sleeping soundly, snuggled into his chest. He stared at her for a minute, admiring her captivating features. Sure she had flaws, but somehow, she seemed to make them beautiful and perfect.

Jack was awoken from his thoughts about Alice by the sound of someone moving around quite loudly in the bathroom. He gently unwrapped his arms from around her and pried her off his chest; making sure that she was lying comfortably on the sofa before heading to the bathroom to investigate the sound. As he got closer he could see the bathroom light on and the bathroom cabinet above the sink open, with all the toiletries clattered and knocked over within the cabinet.

He could hear the sound of someone sighing and their heavy breathing. He quietly crept up to the door and opened it a crack, which provided him enough room to be able to see who was in the bathroom. He looked to the sink, the cold water was running but nothing else, the cabinet was above it and the bath to the side, which was empty. He craned his neck to get a better look further into the room, where he could see the toilet and a body slumped beside it, leaning against the wall. It was a girl and her hair was ruffled from sleep.

Jack pushed the door open completely and the girl slowly turned round to see who it was. She looked up at Jack and a look of relief passed across her face briefly before it was gone; replaced with a face twisted with unease. She turned back to the toilet and spilled her stomachs contents into the toilet.

“Sarah?” Jack questioned her as he quickly walked to her side, and swept her hair up in one hand, keeping it out the way as his other hand rubbed her back and occasionally patted it in an attempt to comfort her. He continued to do this while she stayed leaning over the toilet, occasionally emptying her stomach some more. When she felt that she was finished, she slumped back and allowed Jack to wrap his arms around her and rock her gently. She hadn’t realised until now that her body was shaking from the sudden heaving it had to go through. She was also shivering slightly as she realised just how cold the bathroom floor was, along with the cool tiles placed along the walls.

Sarah slowly pulled out of Jack’s grasp and he stopped rocking her. She looked up at him with new found respect at how gently he had treated her. Upon seeing this, Jack let out a little laugh.