After Math of Fun

Start from the beginning

"Come on Char. Let me take you home." She walked past me towards the car. I followed her hoping I wouldn't see anyone that could tack onto the shame I already felt.

We got in the car and the silence was killer. Only ten minutes into the ride back home I broke the silence. "What did I do last night?"

Rose stifled a laugh, "You went a little crazy. Well after you downed like 6 hard drinks you danced your ass off. You were drunk but obviously worse than I thought you were. I told the bartender to cut you off but it didn't make much of a difference saying that you were getting drinks from any guy who looked at you."

"That's not all I did."

"What do you mean that's not all you did? I watched you for a good four hours. Before you slowed down and started to talk with a guy. I thought he would take care of you saying he wouldn't let anyone with in a five foot radius of you."

"What did he look like?"

"He had dirty blonde hair, green eyes..." she trailed off.

Ohmygod! Ohmygod! Please tell me that wasn't the guy I was sleeping with this morning. What am I talking about? Please just tell me I didn't sleep with some random guy.

"Did he have stubble along his jawline?"

"He sure did." She all but chirped back.

I leaned forward and place my head in my hands. "Shit! I slept with him."

Rose just laughed. "Yeah right not even a drunken Charlie would sleep with some random guy." I just stared at her my face not changing. When she glance at me and noticed I wasn't kidding she pulled the car over on the shoulder of the highway.

"Are you serious right now?" she asked me.

"Hell yeah I'm serious do you really think I would kid about that?"

She shook her head. "Maybe we should get you drunk more often." She joked trying to lighten the mood. When I didn't move or say anything she went serious. "What are you going to do?"

"I'm going to go on and pretend it didn't happen."

"That's not you."

"But that's what I want to do."

"How about we go back and talk to him to see what happened last night?"

"How about I go home so that I can change into something that's more me and take off this heavy make up?"

Sighing she pulled back onto the highway and we went home.

.

.

.

.

Pulling off my clothes to get into a much needed shower my phone began to ring. I ignored it and got into the shower.

Once the ringing stopped my muscles began to relax against the pounding out the water hitting my sore muscles.

It was very peaceful until the phone began to ring again. I ignored it until it rang a third time and a fourth. Who is it that has called me four times in a row? Frustrated I got out of the shower and went to the phone. By the time I reached it the call ended only to be replaced by Rose's ring tone.

"Hello?" I spat out.

"Why aren't you answering your phone?"

I heard a beeping from my phone indicating I had another caller. I looked at the ID and it read unknown so I ignored it.

"Because I am trying to take a well needed shower! Who keeps calling me anyway since you know I haven't been answering my phone?" The other end of the phone was silent. I could hear her breathing so I knew she was still there. "HELLO!"