"He's okay and that's all that matters..." I guess he really didn't need me after all.

"From what you told me he can handle his own plus you have me now! I'm like the best thing that ever happened to you." He says the last part sarcastically as he jumps up. I swear white boy was so energetic.

"You wish." I roll my eyes playfully. I'm not going to lie, Rabbit has made my life easier and less lonely than it was before I met him. He was always true to himself and to me which made it easy to reciprocate the same energy. I really don't know what I would do without him. He was my white boy and I loved that he was here for me. We were here for each other.

"Yo, remember that one time we stole from my neighbor's crib?" He says randomly.

"You mean the apartment you got evicted from?" I shake my head as I roll on my back to stare at the ceiling.

"Yea... we should do that shit again?"

"I already got something good going for me right now." I haven't really touched my portion of my cash since the last stickup. I made sure when I snuck back into the villa I stole my portion of the cash along with Kizzle's. Travis thought he was going to keep all of it but I broke into the safe and landed myself in Miami. I had a pretty good gig going on even if I did like it many days. It brought in a lot of income so I wasn't going to stop.

"Hence why I'm here, sweet thang." He grins at me while grabbing his crotch. I give him a dirty look. "You wasn't looking like that when I was all up in them guts." I stick my middle finger up at him. "Rabbitttt, ohhhh yessss.... right there, auhhhh." He imitates me while doing grinding motions. I can't help but to bust out in laugher. I swear this fool was too much.

"That reminds me. Where's my money?" I stick out my hand waiting.

"Money kinda tight this time around. You ain't tryna give me a freebie, bestie."

"Give me my damn money, Rabbit." He starts digging in his pockets with one hand and sticking his middle finger up at me at the same time. I already knew he had money from checking his pant's pockets earlier. Rabbit was a con artist. His charisma could buy you into giving him almost anything. I learned that a long time ago with him but two can play at that game. A con sees a con and knows one when approached. He knew I wasn't a dummy.

"Greedy ass." He sucks his teeth while throwing the bundled cash at me.

"You're the one that scheduled this meeting," I say as I take the rubber band off of the cash. I begin to count it to make sure it's all there. $500 and that was a major discount only because of the connection we had. Plus he had a pretty good hang time that he knew how to use extremely well so I was fucking with it.

"I missed you plus I'm going out of town for a couple weeks... tonight..." My heart sinks knowing I'll be all alone with no one to talk to. Rabbit often went MIA and when he did, his phone was most likely off. I wouldn't know if he was back until he texted/called me from an unknown or randomly showed up at my crib.

"Are you serious?!" I say sitting up quickly. "We were supposed to have a fucking sleepover this weekend!" It was my birthday and I planned on spending the rest of the weekend with Rabbit. I canceled major financial deals and he's going to bail on me?! "We've been planning this for weeks! I already ordered the food! We were supposed to watch movies, spark up the whole night and fuck... free pussy! Nah nigga, you just fucked up my vibe."

"Then you can give me my fucking money back and I'll take free pussy right now." He says trying to take the money out my hand but I pull away.

"Nah, you bailing on me. Now I gotta spend my birthday alone."