"Who else can defeat a demon?" I laughed. He chuckled. I saw Sideswipe pull up beside Sunny's alt.

"Hey, we ready to go?" He asked through the radio. Sunny looked at me and I nodded. He disappeared and revived his engine.

"Wait, where did you put that shirt?" I asked.

"I left it. It was ruined and had a huge whole in the side with a lot of blood." He said. I sighed.

"Well then we need to stop by my house again cause I didn't bring an extra shirt." I said.

"Look in the glove box. I have an extra shirt in there." He said. I did what he said and found a yellow shirt. I picked it up and pulled it over my head. It was a little big but it'll be fine for now.

"Why do you have a random shirt in here?" I asked.

"It's for the holoform. Just because it's a hologram doesn't mean my clothes can't be ruined." He said. I nodded. We headed out of the woods and onto a back road.

"Do we know where were going?" Sides asked over the radio.

"Yeah, I can sense her energy heading south toward Texas. We'll head there until something changes." I said.

"Why would she have left to go to Texas?" Sides asked.

"I don't know. I want to think she did it by choice so at least I know she's safe but something tells me I'm wrong."

Sorry's pov

Where am I? Where's Sides? Where's Rose? I looked around to see if I could find anything to tell me where I was but all I could see was just this black room. It was moving and there was a small window up top that had light flash in every once in a while so I knew I was on a truck or something.

I got up and looked out the window. We were on some highway. I sat back down and thought for a minute.

Rose, are you there? I got nothing. I looked around to see if I could find something to get me out. I found a bar in the corner and picked it up.

I looked over toward the door and slid the bar in between the opening of the door and tried to pry it open. It didn't budge.

I sighed and closed my eyes. I focused my strength into my hands and tried to push again. This time it opened.

I let my wings out and flew up into the sky. I stopped and looked down at the confusing crosses of highways. I tried contacting Rose again.

Rose? Are you there? Please answer. I said. Nothing. I sighed and decided to find out where I am. I headed toward the city in which I think the truck was heading to. Maybe I can find someone or something there that can help me.

Rose's pov

I growled and clenched my fist. Where is she?

"Rose, calm down. We'll find her." Sunny said. I just glared out the window.

"I'm worried, Sunny. She should have answered me by now. It makes me think she was kidnapped." I said. He just sighed.

"Rose, you just have to believe she is fine. We will find her." He said. I sighed.

"I know, I know." I said. I looked in front of us to see Sides alt. I know he is taking this hard as well.

Sunny?

Yeah?

How is Sides really taking this? I asked him. He sighed then appeared in his holoform, driving. He turned off the Radio to make sure Sides couldn't hear.