Marchin' On

Rose's pov

I snapped my eyes open and sat up straight, regretting that as soon as I did that. Pain shot through my body and I made a silent cry. I looked at my side to see that I only had my bra on and gauze wrapped around my side. Then everything flooded back and I growled at the thought that a human actually hit me. I looked around to see I was back and in a car. I sighed with relief.

"Hey, you ok?" I heard Sunny through the radio.

"Yeah, just in a lot of pain. Damn human." I growled the last part. He just chuckled.

"Did you at least hurt him before you flew away?" He asked. I smirked.

"Of course. No human can normally shoot me but, sense he tried and succeeded, I only returned the favor. Though I wasn't able to kill him. I missed and got his arm." I growled. He just chuckled and went to his holoform and sat beside me. I looked at him and smiled. He returned it.

"Well, we might not see him for a while. You should rest. We're heading out as soon as Sides gets back." He said. I nodded. Then remembered something important.

"Wait, what about the things I was going bring with us?" I asked.

"I already got it. It's in the back." He said.

"I need to get something out of it. It'll help me heal faster." I said. He nodded and got out to go get it. I slowly sat up straighter, only to have pain shoot through me. He came back with the bag and gave it to me. I opened it and grabbed a small black cube. My hand started to glow as I pulled the energy from it. I felt my side heal and close up and I put the cube back in the bag.

"Can I ask you something?" Sunny said.

"Yeah. What is it?" I asked.

"What exactly is your power?" He asked. I looked at him.

"I can control different types of energies. I can create and destroy it. That's how I was able to sense the storm that's going to be coming soon and how I'm able to detect Sorry. I can lower people's energy and raise them back up. That's what I did to the other guy. That's why he didn't shoot me. And the energies help with like levitating things and sending them off. That's how I stopped that arrow from hitting you." I said. He nodded.

"But, even some energies I can't pick up. Like when I first met you, I could feel your hatred but, I can't sense emotional energies. I'm not that powerful." I said. He nodded.

"Ok, but what about that animal form?" He asked. I smiled. I loved my demon form.

"That is my demon form. I'm half wolf and half dragon. I love that form because it freaks people out. It's always funny watching people freak out." I said. He chuckled. My smile grew. I looked down at my side and slowly took the gauze off. The wound had turned into a scar and it didn't hurt as bad as before.

"How is it healing?" Sunny asked.

"It's a scar now. I guess that's another one to add to the books." I said and took the gauze off all the way and put it in my bag. I didn't have a trash can so where else would I put it.

"How many scars do you have?" He asked. I shrugged.

"I don't know. I lost count at I think 40." I said. His eyes went wide in surprise.

"40 scars? How many fights have you been in?" He asked. I chuckled.

"I lost that count too. I think that one was like maybe 125." I said. He had the funniest reaction ever and I laughed.

"I'm kidding, it was only 75." I said. He still had a funny look but I could see the amusement and maybe a smug of pride.

"And who one all of those?" He asked.