Stand up

Rose's pov

I was in blackness. Running. I turned my head slightly to see what I was runnng from. All I could make out was the white flames I knew too well. Jacob. I kept running. But he was able to out run me and incircled us around his flames.

He just stared at me. He was in his beast form. A white wolf with black markings all along his side. His red/grey eyes staring into my soul. He growled and inched closer to me. I backed up a little. Fear shot through me as he charged. But the next thing I know is I wake up screaming and panting. 

I was sweating slightly and I was so scared. I breathed in deeply to calm myself. It didn't work. I pulled my knees up to my chest and stared off into space. I forgot I was in a tree and I was still near Sunstreaker. I didn't care. I started to cry. I didn't sob but I let the tears fall.

"Rose?" I heard someone call my name. I looked up and saw Sunstreaker looking at me with, worry? No thats my imagination. I quickly wiped my tears away and put my usual scowl on.

"What?" I said with more harshness then I indended.

"Are you ok?" He asked. I stood up.

"I'm fine." I said. He didn't buy it.

"Your lying." I stared at him.

"So I am. It's none of your concern." I said. I let my wings come out and flew up to get higher than the trees. I looked at the rising sun and sighed. I could feel the lightening energy in a storm thats coming soon. I flew back down to the ground and put my wings away. I walked toward Sorry's energy when Sunstreaker's voice sounded in my ears.

"Rose, what's wrong?" He asked. He still had that angered voice but I could hear the worry. I looked behind me to see a person. He had black hair and yellow highlights. He was wearing a yellow jacket and a yellow t-shirt with a red face on it. He had black skinny jeans and yellow sneakers. It must be some hologram or some extension of himself.

"Nothing." I said quietly, turning away from him. I felt him put a hand on my shoulder and lift my chin up with his finger so I could look him in the eye.

"Stop lying." He said. I just stared into his eyes. His electric blue eyes. His beautiful eyes. Idiot, what am I say?!  I shivered. It was getting close to winter now so I'm gonna need to get a jacket. I mean, I'm wearing a shortsleeve shirt and skinny jeans. How can I not be cold?

"Come here." He suddenly said. He went toward his alt and opened the door. I stared at him for a second and felt the warmth coming from the inside. I slowly got in and he closed the door. His holoform appeared next to me. He looked at me and repeated his question.

"Whats wrong?" He said firmly.

"I'm fine." I said, facing away from him and pulling my knees up to my chest. He suddenly hugged me, surprising me.

"I know your not." He said. I couldn't hold them anymore. I let the tears flow. I was facing away from him, my back leaning against his chest. I heard one of my tears hit the seat. I looked down and went to wipe it off but, he grabbed my hand so I wasn't able to wipe it away. I looked at him. 

He pulled me closer, my hand still in his. I looked at him in the eyes. His beautiful, electric blue eyes. I realized I was staring for too long and shyly looked away. He used the same trick he did to get me to look at him a little bit ago. Except then I didn't have tears coming down my face. He wiped a tear away with his thumb and looked into my eyes.

"I look into your eyes and all I see is pain. What has happened to you that would make a beautiful girl like you have so much pain?" He asked softly. I just stared at him. Did he just call me, of all people, beautiful?