If It Means A Lot to You

Sorry's pov

I walked out the door and saw some weird medal bug. It flew over to me but I kept away from it and made sure my eyes weren't shown. Every shape-shifter has reflective eyes in a camera. It flew closer to me and I ended up having to show my eyes and it suddenly spoke.

"You don't work here. Your not human. What are you doing here?" It said. I knew it was just someone who was controlling it. And by the looks of it, I think it was hijacked or else it wouldn't be flying around here.

"I, um, was captured by these people. I'm trying to use this place to find Sides and my sister."

"Wait, Sides as in Sideswipe?" Another voice said. So this person wasn't alone. I nodded.

"So there ok? Wait was Sunstreaker with them?" The voice asked. I nodded.

"There on there way here. I know because one of the workers said it to the boss guy. But I have to be careful myself because they captured me and brought me here. I escaped and now I'm just waiting for my sister to arrive." I said. At first the thing didn't say anything.

"Do you think you can help us?" It said. I thought for a minute, then nodded.

"Ok, follow this thing then." It said. It turned around and I followed it. Making sure no one else saw anything. I followed it to some random cars. There was an old camaro and a blue Semi. I saw there were other cars but I didn't know what kind. I was never good with cars like my sister. There were two people standing around and someone in the car, controlling the thing. I changed back to my normal self and heard someone gasp. I looked over to see the two teenagers staring at me in awe. The guy got out of the car.

"So what do you guys need help with?" I asked. The blue semi transformed as well as the others.

"We know that they have been harboring Autobots and Decepticons alike and using them for who knows what. And we believe there using other un-human beings. We could work together and stop them." The guy said.

"Why would they do that? Didn't the autobots save the humans God knows how many times?" I asked him. The blue semi spoke this time.

"That is a good question but, we do not know the answer to. We are trying to get inside to find out what they are using them for and how to stop them." He said. I thought for a minute.

"Well that's enough for me to know how low these people are. I'll be glad to help."

Rose's pov

We sat in silence for a while. I was angry. Why would they do this? We protect them from evil and this is the thanks we get? I swear, when I find out who is behind this, I will kill them.

"Rose?" Sunny said quietly.

"Yeah?"

"Are you ok?" He asked. I closed my eyes and sighed.

"Yeah, just..angry I guess. Why would they do this? We were assigned to protect them and this is the thanks we get? What is wrong with people? Do they feel as if we are threatening them? I just..I just want my sister to be ok." I said. I pulled my knees up to my chest and stared off into space. Sunny's holoform appeared beside me, as I was sitting in the back (I was trying to sleep), and he pulled me into a hug. I sighed and rested my head on his chest. He slowly stroked my hair and my back.

"I know. She'll be ok." He said.

"I hope so."

"Guys, were in Mission City. And the KSI building is only a few blocks away." Sides said over the radio. I opened my eyes and looked out the window. He was right, we were in the city now. I tried connecting with Sorry again. Sorry are you there?