The Search Part 1

Start from the beginning

As time passed by, Itachi a thought came to the latter that maybe he should really quit the organization and start a new life with a new identity. He was really sick and tired of seeing chaos and death, but he had no choice but to stick around for awhile, even though there is lot of people that cannot be trusted within and outside the group. Sometimes he would feel that he was being watched by someone and when he turned around there was no one there.

He knew that only Zetsu would do such a thing but he knew that can easily tracked him down but that was a long time ago and recently he felt that this was much different.

He wasn't sure who or what kind of thing was watching him or maybe monitoring his moves. He feared that his secret was discovered but it was too early to assumed. He tried to remember the exact details when he had the opportunity to catch a glimpse of this person watching him from behind the scenes.

The area around him was eerily quiet and it was starting to get really suspicious as his paranoia crept up on him. Itachi suddenly felt a presence somewhere around his area, he then described the presence as a not malevolent or benevolent thing but somewhat neutral. Then a thought came into Itachi, this was his chance to see who that person was by using his sharingan.

As he was about to make his move, a mysterious female voice then suddenly interrupted the eerie silence and he instantly felt a chill run down through his body. The source of the voice was behind him.

"Do you really want to see her again?" The mysterious voice said.

Itachi widened his eyes in shocked as he then immediately drew his Kunai, he then turned around to face a certain blue skinned man and it was none other than his partner, Kisame.

"Kisame!?" Itachi exclaimed. He didn't expect the latter would be here and the female voice definitely did not belong to him.

Kisame widened his eyes shocked. He was just going to asked his partner whether they will proceed with the mission and now he found himself being almost struck in the throat by his friend. "Hey, it's me Itachi! What the heck has gotten into you!?" He asked.

Itachi, realizing that it was only his partner, released the kunai from his throat. He thought that he was really the one that was following him around. "I apologized Kisame-san." He apologized to his partner.

Kisame then gave him a weird look. "Itachi, if this about not visiting your village then you can go there and have tea as many times as you want." He said as if his life depended on it. Seriously, what has gotten to him lately?

On the other hand, Itachi just sighed. "So what's the mission details again?" He asked. He seemed to forgot all about it because of him hanging around with too many thoughts.

Kisame sighed. This was the third time that he was gonna explained the mission details to him yet again. He wondered if there was really something bothering his friend. He really did look gloomy, probably even more than normal recently or maybe it was just his imagination?

As for Itachi himself, he darted his eyes around the surroundings behind his friend, and then suddenly caught a glimpse of a human figure that quickly disappeared in just a blink of an eye.

Just who was that person?

(Interview)

"These strange voices had been bothering me recently. It seemed that they are telling me something and I can't even detect them.