Truth or Dare

Paige was in her old bedroom crying quietly when Fred popped up.
"Phew, did you smell that death breath?" Fred stopped with the humor when he saw Paige crying.

"Oh Paige don't cry, don't worry we'll get an axe or chainsaw or a hammer or," Fred jumped on the bed in excitement
"Or how about a bat to the Megabitch!" Fred began lightly hopping on the bed, but Paige just kept lightly crying.

Fred calmed down from his hyperness, and sat on the bed.
"Paige?" Still nothing, just soft crys. Fred didn't know what to do, he looked at Paige. Her back turned to him, and her face in her pillow. Fred reached out for Paige and placed his hand on her back.
"It will be okay snot face"

"Snot face?" Paige said turning away from her pillow. Fred was slightly afraid that he said the wrong thing
"Im sorry, it just slipped" Fred apologized scooting away from Paige.
"Its fine Fred, don't worry about it." In that second Paige realized something. She realized Fred could be serious for a second, and that despite him getting her in trouble he does mean well.

They looked at eachother in silence, the silence wasn't awkward but comfortable. However Fred began getting fighity due to the lack of moving, so Paige came up with an idea.

"Hey Fred?" Paiges vocie was barely above a whisper, but Fred heard her loud and clear.
"Yes snot face"
"Do you wanna play a game?" Freds lips curled into a huge smile, and he scooted back closer to Paige.
"What game you have in mind?" Paige wasn't sure if what she had in mind was a good idea, but these games with Fred have been an excellent distraction.

"Truth or Dare" Paige said not to confident, but Freds face glowed with joy.
"Thuth or Dare? We haven't played that in forever!" Fred laugh was so happy, it made Paige just smile hearing it.
"Do you want to start?" Paige asked honestly because she didn't have any idea what to ask Fred.

"Yes! Now truth or dare?" Paige thought for a moment,
"Dare" she said with confidence, but was eminently shot down by Freds dare.
"I dare you to stand up to the MegaBitch" Fred was proud of his dare, and saw a little humor in it.
"I take back my dare, I want to do truth" Paige quickly said trying to get out of the dare.
"No! Thats no far!" Fred started to pout like a little kid not getting his was at a candy store.
"You're not playing fair Paige! Ima hold my breath until you play far." Paige laught at him. Was he serious?

Sadly he was. Fred held his breath, and held his breath and held his breath until he went from red to purple literally.
"Fine! Ill take my dare" Paige agree, regretting ever coming up with idea to play this game. Fred took a breath and being dramatic he fell to the ground.
"I win!" Paige laught at the behavior, but than was over washed with a fear of sticking up to her mother.

"Stand up to her how?" Fred shrugged his shoulders, and basically told Paige to figure it out. Paige took many deep breaths as a high anxiety came to her. She went to the bathroom, and looked at herself for confidence. Paige looked at her still red puffy face, her long hair on one side and short hair on the other, and Her pj clothes.

"I can't believe she wont let me fix my hair until tomorrow," Paige got a little upset, but she didn't let her emotion go to her face.
"It doesn't look that bad, if you'd ask me id say a professional did it." Paige looked at Fred, and noticed he had changed his look. His hair was slicked back and his clothes were different from his regular green suit. He look like a hair stylist in every shade of green.

Paige laughted at the sudden change, than looked back in the mirror.
"I can make this work" Fred looked at her in curiosity, as he watch her clean up her look. Paige washed cold water on her face, tied her hair up, and change clothes.

For having a two way hair style going on, you couldnt tell with it being up. Paige had cleaned up very nicely, and she looked one last the in the mirror.
"Here goes nothing"