Strange Feeling

Previous: Fred took Paiges phone and went to the park. After finding Fred Paige climbs a tree, and she doesn't know how to get down. Then Fred felt a different feeling towards Paige, but he doesn't know what it is.

Fred has felt this feeling before, but it was slightly different. He first felt this, when page was younger. It was when he wanted her to be happy and smiling. Now that she's grown up, he has this feeling again, but is stronger than what it was. It's something more.

Paige and Fred walked back to the apartment, after being at the park for a few hours. They walk was quit silent, which serprised Paige. Although, Fred would poke at Paige and take off. Paige would play along, and I caused the trip back to be longer then what it should have. When at the apartment, Paige wished Fred a good night, and went to bed.

The next morning, when paige woke up she felt relief and somewhat sadness. She had thought she had dreamt seeing Fred, and almost losing her job. It was Thursday. Paige looked at the time, and saw she was hours late to work. She practically jumped out of bed, and quickly got dressed. When she was ready, she took off out outside her apartment. She ran through the hall, down the stairs, out the door, and was stopped in her tracks.

"Where you going in such a rush?" Fred asked, Paige almost fainted. This can't be real she thought there's no way. Although Paige was slightly happy to see Fred, she didn't show that emotion. She was thinking of what to do, or where to go. All thoughts became blank, so Paige just started walking away from Fred.
"Paige where you going? I thought we could do something today" Fred quickly walked behind Paige, trying to keep up.

Paige didn't know where she was going, she was just walking, trying to think of something anything. They ended up walking to the store, Paige needed to buy food anyway. The trip was not so pleasing to Paige though. Fred was looking up wemen skirts, putting boggers on the food, at one point Paige "accidentally" slammed Fred's head in the freezer door.

"Paige! Paige please!" Fred screamed from the other side of the freezer door.  Paige wondered why Fred wouldnt just open the door himself, but she went over and help him anyway. When she opened tge door Freds head was slightly flated, and his head was covered in frost.

"That was very rude of you, I could have died!" Fred said dramatically, which caused Paige to giggle.
"It was on accident Fred, "
"How about that some friends...." Fred began fix his flatten head. Which caused him to mumble the rest of what he was saying, so Paige couldn't hear him fully.

After a while Paige had picked up a few thing, and left to drop off the food at the apartment. "Why don't you have a car?" Fred asked her, watching her carry 4 grocery bags. "Don't have the money for a car, and besides eveything I need is in walking distance." Paige paused, "...You know you could be helpful and help carry something".

Fred grabbed his arm and started wying, "I would, but you see I hurt my arm." Paige shook her head, and looked to see how far the apartment was. Thats when she noticed that alot of people looking at her.

"Fred?" Paige questioned, "Yes, sunshine" Paige was throw back at the new nickname. "Umm... I... you... why is everyone looking at me?" Fred began laughing, so hard that he stopped walking. Paige looked at herself, but she could find anything that would make her standout.

"Fred this isnt funning, what did you do?" Paige frantically said, but Fred just laught. After a moment Paige looked at the building, that they were right next too. She used the glass on the building as a mirror. Then, she saw it. Fred had drawn on her face with sharpie.

"Fred! You butt!" Paige screamed at Fred, reatching in her bag she picked up the first thing she felt and threw it at him. Then Paige stormed off. Usually when Fred pranked Paige or anyone else he had felt joy. Now though, Fred felt sorry. 

He didn't want Paige mad at him. He had another feeling, he was getting confused with these different emotions. Fred vanished, then reappeared at Paiges appartment. He would try to make more sense of his feeling, while waiting for her.