Jealousy

Fred paced around the apartment curious on what to do about his unknown feeling. I could ask paige he thought she human and might know whats going on with me. As fred thought more and more about telling paige how he felt, he was taking back on telling her. He was feeling nevious and having anxiety of what she could say. Without even realizing it fred was pacing on the walls and on the ceiling. He was on the living room ceiling when he heard the door knob jiggling. He quickly jumped down and waited for paige to enter the apartment.

Paige came in only holding two grocery bags, fred wondered what happened to the other two. Then the question was quickly answered as a man followed behide paige. Fred saw how happy and giggly paige was, she was so distracted from this dude she hadn't noticed fred standing there. Who is is this.. this dude.. this boy.. this creep, fred thought.

"Do tou want the groceries over here?" The dude asked, refurring to the kitchen. "No she wants them in the bathroom," fred said annoyed.
"Ya thats fine, you can leave them on the conter ill put them away next. " paige said putting what she had infront of her away.
"Wonderful now this stalker dude can leave" fred walked over to the door, "come on Fido, come here boy. Come on lets go." Paige looked over at fred and mouthed for him to stop, which made the dude look at paige weirdly.
"Hey paige, why dont I help you put some of these away and I can take you out for lunch." The dude said tajing the foid out of the plastic bags.
"That be great"

"Wait a darn minute paige, come on what if he kidnaps you, then cuts up up to tiny little pieces." Fred said a little less annoyed.
"Shut up Fred" paige said under her breathe, and went up putting the last of the groceries away.
"Well" fred said, "if you're not going to listen to me" fred grabbed paige hand, which prevented her from moving it.
"What are you doing?" she whispered, but fred didn't respond. Paige was already hold a bag of marshmallows, so while using paiges arm as freds own he picked the bag and threw them at the dude. The bag hit the back of the dudes head. Paige covered her mouth and begin apologizing.
"What the hell paige" the dude said angry
"Im so so sorry you see..." paige thought saying fred did it would make the dude think she was crazy so, "You see.. umm.. the bag it slipped right out of my hands." The dude picked up the bag chuckled a bit from what paige said and threw it back to her.
"Just dont let that happen again, okay"
"Okay" paige and the dude exchanged smiles, while fred gave the dude the middle finger. Fred was so mad that his plan failed. However, fred had a plan for their lunch date.

------Skip to lunch-------

The dude took her to a cafe store in the mall. The place was fairly nice but not too expensive looking. Paige and the dude sat down at a table and ordered something to drink and eat. Fred was behaving well, but to well that it scared paige. Once their drinks arrived fred begain his plan. Paige grabbed her drink to take sip but she couldn't. Fred and took her and once again, and he began turning the cup. To prevent him from spilling the drink paige tried moving her hand back. This just caused her hand to shake fiercely, and fred poured the drink on the table.

The dude tried to ask what page was doing, but paige was to distracted by fred trying to sabotage the lunch. Fred took a napkin and put it over Paige's face. She tryed so hard to fight out of freds arms the when he let go her hand hit the table. The dude didn't know what to do, but just sit there. Paige tried to laught it off and talk about something else, but then fred took paiges hand and made her hit her cuo off the table causing it to break. Fred then backed off paige. The two, paige and the dude, sat in sliences exchanging looks. Then the food arrived.

Paige went to pick up her fork, but when Fred took her hand and grab the plate she dropped the fork. She quickly grab the plate with her other hand, trying to keep the it down. It was working to were it seemed fred gave up, so paige relaxed herself. Unfortunately, it was just a trick and fred quickly took paiges hands and flew the plate back almost hitting someone. That was enought for paige she felt embarrassed and apologized to the dude and ran out of the cafe.

Paige stopped at a little band playing in the mall, and she took a seat near them.
"Im so glad we list that dude, so what fun we going to do next" fred said, "I got it we should fill balloons with paint and throw them at people." Fred said excitedly, but when paige didnt respond he tried a different idea. "We could play pirates, arr de maty you've sucken my ships." Paige still didnt respond, he tried again "I got it we could..." fred was cut off,
"Is everything a game to you? You are ruining my life! You know what I don't want an imaginary friend anymore, do you see what you're doing to me? You see me talking to myself. You're driving me completely crazy. " paige was so frustrated, and she was right, people looked over at the loud scene and saw paige talking to herself. Paige looked around and saw all eye land in her. Fred felt broken and angry, she didnt want him anymore but all he was trying to do was make her happy. Right?
"Alright fine! Im goung and you're never going to see me again ever...bye" Paige sat back down and her eyes began to water. Fred didn't mean to make paige cry, "I got it!" Fred said "I know what to do, I'll be in the band. Gotta jazz things up"

(If you seen the movie you know what's next, and sorry to call the guy dude the whole time i didnt know what to name him.