Paige Past part 3

A year has passed and Paiges parents are going through the wrost part of their divorce. Yes divorce. They tried to work things out, but things just got worse. Things got violent, but to distract little Paige from everything Fred has been watching over her more than usually.

Fred was with Paige almost 24/7. He had also began playing more outside games with paige, to get away from the violence of her parents. Even late at night if Paige woke up frightened, Fred would be by her side to comfort her.

One day Paiges parents were at it again, so Fred took Paige outside to play. Shouts and things breaking were heard from outside very clearly. Paige was getting down in the dumps, and didnt feel like playing anymore. Fred saw this, but he wasn't going to let her parents get in the way of their fun.

"Hey, snot face!" Fred said jumping towards Paige.
"..what Fred" Paige said, sounding defeated for the day.
"I have a new game we can play" his lips curled with the thought
"New?" Paiges sad face sparkled with joy.
"Yes new" Fred said leaning down to Paiges height, while magically forming a mud ball behind his back.
"What's the game Freddd?" Paige groaned growing impatient with her friend.
"Its called....MUD FIGHT!!!"

Fred dropped the mud ball right on the top of Paiges head. Mud fell down her face, but this didn't stop Paige. She grabbed the mud on her head and threw it at Fred. He dodged it easily, and threw another mud ball at Paige.
"Im winning!" Fred laughted as the mud ball hit Paiges leg.
"Not for long!" Paige shouted back picking up more mud to fling at Fred.

They went back and forth between the mud battle. At the moment Paige is winning, but by only one point. The game had turned into a hide and seak mud fight. Fred was sneaking around the yard slowly, mud ball in his one hand, and looking for Paige. He leaned his body against everything, and when he didn't have anything to lean is back on he would crawl on the grass. Paige was hiding behind her favorite tree, waiting for Fred to come around the corner.

"Where are you snot face?" Paige giggled, but tried to stay quiet to keep her position a secret. Unfortunately Fred heard her, and stealthily made his way towards her.
"Snot face, where are you?" Fred readied his mud ball, and clinged close to the tree. Than in one quick move Fred went around the tree and....

SLAP

Mud was launched into Freds face, while Freds mud ball was miscalculated and launch over Pages head. Than came the sound of a broken glass.

"Snot face! You ruined my hair due" Fred joked wiping the mud off his face. Paige laught him, and looked at muddy herself. Than a very angry voice came from the house.
"PAIGE AMBER!" It was Paiges mother.

"Fred! Hide!" Paige yelled at her best friend. In panic Fred jumped into a watering can, and Paige took the watering tool into her hands. Next came a furious mother walking outside the house.

"Amber! What is wrong with you?" She stormed closer to Paige, and while Paige slowly put the water can behind her back. As Paiges mother got closer to her child she took into a realizing of her muddy clothes.

"You have ruined you clothes, broke my window. Have you grown savage!" Paige didn't say anything, being to afraid to answer her mother.
"Young lady you better answer me right this instant!" Her mother began tapping her foot.

"I was playing a game with Fred, when.." Paige was cut off from her sentence.
"FRED! FRED Im stick and tired of you blaming your imaginary friend on your actions!" Paige clenched the can in her hand, and made the mistake of twitching her eyes to look back behind her. Paiges mother notices her daughters eye flicher to behind her.

"What is behind you back?" Paige looked at her mother with such fear and took a step back from her mother.
"GOD DAMNIT PAIGE" She reached around Paige and snatched the can right from her.
"No! Give it back Fred's in there!" Paige jumped trying to get Fred back
"So Freds in here hmm, good thats the last time you'll see him." She stormed back into the house, and right behind her a crying screaming Paige.

Paige didn't care if her mother would be for upset if she tracked in the mud, she just had to get her friend back. Paige followed her mother all the way to the kitchen, were she grabbed the duct tape.

"Mom, no please!" Paiges mother began duct taping every inch of the watering can. Once she was done, she threw the taped can on top of the fridge.
"Now you march your ass up to the bath, and so help me if you're not in the bath when I get up there in throwing Fred in the trash!" Paige ran off crying towards the bath, cursing her mothers name every step of the way.

That was the last time little Paige saw Fred, and from that moment her life went spiraling down hill.