Paiges younger life part 2

What happened previously:
6 year old Paige made a new friend Drop Dead Fred, and they played hide and go seek. After Paige woke up in her bed, Fred came by to play a game.

"What game Fred?" Paige asked with joy, running to her bathroom to get dressed.
"I was thinking..." Paige came out of the bathroom to find Fred wait for her. That's when he quickly tagged her and ran off yelling "Tag you're it!" Paige laught and took off after him. When they ran down stairs Paige froze at the sight of her mother, she was looking at her in anger and worry.

"Amber come here now" her mother rarely called her Amber unless she was in trouble. Paige slowly made her way to her mother, knowing she must have done something wrong. She sat on the couch next to her. Paige fell silent and her joy turned into worry.

"Paige do you know why I'm upset?" Her mother question. Paige looked at her and shook her head no.
"Your Father and I found you outside in a tree after curfew." Being outside after curfew was a bad thing in Paiges eye's, because her parents told her she could and would be picked up by cops if they found her outside after curfew.

"Im sorry Mama" Paige's mom shook her head.
"Well I'm sorry too.." she paused
"Go to your room I'll discuss your punishment with your Father" Paige with tears forming in her eyes did what she was told, and went to her room.

Paige was laying on her bed crying when Fred showed up.
"What happened snot face I was waiting for you to tag me in the kitchen" Fred hadn't realized Paige was crying until now.
"Snot face why are you crying?" Fred sat on the bed beside her, and Paige lifted her head to face him.
"Im im trouble" Paige put her head back into her pillow and cried some more.

Fred was trying to think of ways to help cheer Paige up, then he came up with a solution.
"Paige" he said soulful
"Yes" her voice said muffled against her pillow.
"I spy something yellow and white" Paige lifted her head and a small smile appeared on her face. She then took a look around her room to find the secret object.
"Is it the blanket?" She asked and Fred shook his head no. She looked around again.

"Is it the sky?" She asked but she was wrong again.
"It has flower on the side and it has a little surprise inside" Fred told her and Paige's smile grew wider. She got off the bed to go over to her toys in the corner of the room. She grabbed a toy and talk it back to Fred. The object was yellow and white it played music and for its surprise was a small clown inside.

"It my jack in the box" Paige state proudly and Fred told her she was right.
"Now I spy something that's kind, smart, important, and happy." Paige was confuse.
"What is it Fred?" She asked and he smiled down at her.
"Its you"