Chapter 33: Surprising tastes? And a volcano learning about minerals.

Beginne am Anfang

Yes, you are right, even more so when that certain Goddess ended up being a complete fan of Batty-hime and maid outfits.

"What can I say? I really love all those laces and frills, even more how they move when fighting or the elegance they exude when in wait for orders. It is so amusingly cute. And Batty-hime, let's just say I identify myself with a certain aspect of her."

I look upwards to her the moment she finishes saying that with a playful smile forming on my face.

"Heh, don't try to be coy, you are admitting that you indeed have 'modes' like her 'princess mode' and 'slouch mode'."

Bingo, Nerinne's cheeks are getting red, hehe.

"Shush, I do not have those kinds of 'modes', I just act accordingly depending on the situation..."

She splashes a bit of water on my face as retribution. Bashful and cute. Nice

"Oh yes, my dear Goddess, it's just as you say. Hahaha."

We splashed water to one another while laughing for some minutes, even if it's not proper onsen etiquette to do so.

It's my castle.

I'll do what I want. Sue me.

"Ah! That reminds me, I already have an idea of which look you are going to have when you arrive in the capital, fufufu~~."

"Yes? Please tell me that I am getting the obligatory COOL black trench-cloak! A LOT of isekai protagonists have one! It should be expected for me to have one too, right? Maybe with some silver accents like a certain swordsboy who dares to take the title of a certain berserk swordsman?"

YES, I SAID THAT. FIGHT ME! Although, I must confess that that series was a guilty pleasure of mine.

What?

My taste is trash, you say?

It took you this long to realize that? OF COURSE, IT IS! HAHAHAHA!

Well, besides my waifu's franchise of course.

Also, I said 'was' because I CAN'T BRING MY COLLECTION OVER NO MATTER HOW FRIGGIN HARD I TRY!!

"No, that is not as amusing as what I have in mind."

That grin of yours...

"Then what do you have prepared for me...?"

Don't try to cover that suspicious smile with the points of your fingers! It just makes it even more suspicious!

"Gothic Lolita, of course. The full outfit, including underwear and accessories too. Oh, I cannot wait to see your reactions."

"FUCK YES!!"

"Eh?"

___________________________________________________

Meanwhile, in another place of the castle...

"Sorry if it's hot in here, kiddo!"

Said Roxxy as she showed her smithy to her Master's daughter, Ilya.

"Nn...Ilya is fine...with heat. Ilya...likes it..."

"I see, that's great!"

The girl seemed like a ten-year-old with characteristics similar to those of a Dark Elf, but it was clear that she wasn't one.

Her ears were a bit longer than those found on elves but not as long as her 'father's'.

On the other hand, her eyes were like her 'father's', looking draconic in nature, but the color was a deep orange instead of gold.