" Goodwill Games Ghost" ( Dean Portman)

A/N: This is for my best friend Angie and yes I know we have names close to each other

( Angie Goodwill's POV) 

Hi I'm Angie and I am Greg Goodwill's only daughter. My great great grandfather created the goodwill games. I am also known as the Goodwill Games Ghost. Each year I am given 3 over rides and I can bring back a player who was taken out of the game and bring them back but only 3 no more no less. Only 3 

I was standing with my father in the overview section with my father and the announcer when the teams came out. They started warming up and I was super excited for the game. Iceland VS USA. 

They all got ready to play and Jesse Hall and Gunner Stahl  for the face off when. Portman and Reed on the side of Jesse and who knows who on the other side. 

Gunner winks at me and ever since I used my "Power" on him last year he's been hitting on me ever since. He was body checked and he raw body checked the dude back and he totally deserved it so i used my last one on him.

The whistle blue and Gunner and Jesse started fighting and Portman body checked Gunner as he went to go raw check and hook Jesse which made him fall to the ground.

The referee said "  You ran at him unprovoked" which made Portman say " Huh?" and he raised his arm which hit the ref. He got up and said " Calm down son. You're out of the game".

That's Unfair. Totally unfair so I whispered in my dad's ear " Goodwill Ghost". He nodded and whispered the same thing to the announcer. I quickly went down to the USA Locker room after I put my blue figure skating outfit, put my mask on and lipstick, put my hair up and grabbed my skates.

I walked in and Dean was hitting the hitting bench. I said " Dean Portman".

He looked up and said " Your the goodwill ghost" 

" I am" I said realizing he was SUPER attractive. 

He said " What are you doing here" 

" Helping you. Get your hockey stuff on and come with me" I said 

He did as I said and I text my dad saying " 3 mins lights off and my music plays" 

When we arrived I quickly put on my skates all lights went off and my music plays and the spot light shows. 

I go into it and do my routine while everyone says " It's the goodwill ghost".

When it was over I said " I AM THE GOODWILL GHOST. I BRING BACK DEAN PORTMAN NUMBER 21 OF TEAM USA" and the lights shut off. I quickly skated off and over to Dean and kissed his cheek before saying " good luck and don't let me down" before I ran off and the lights turned back on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ A few days later ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

( Dean's POV)

" Fulton man I can't get that voice out of my head and I know it's a girl but why would she help me. I don't get it. She's probably never seen me before. She knew my name dude" I said as we were walking around town together during the day. 

I heard " No Lily I didn't help him because he was cute which he is, but I helped him since my ex Gunner's a dick". That voice it's the goodwill ghost's voice. 

I saw two girls coming out of a pet store and was holding a puppy. It was cute and the puppy was looking around like crazy and barked at us making the girls turn around. When she did she froze and I knew it was her. She was the goodwill games ghost and she knew i knew who she was. lets hope this doesn't end badly