Breathe - Averman ( Requested by @Starrgirl300)

" Upcoming Singer and Songwriter Nova is heading to her home town on Minneapolis Minnesota as the last stop on her World Tour as her single Breath is still number 1 on the Billboard top 100 charts for 8 consecutive weeks and doesn't look like it will be topped anytime soon." The announcer  over the radio spoke as Nova herself sat in her tour bus.

She felt alone. She loved being on tour and performing but she felt lonely. She missed her hockey team but as least she will be in her home town.

As they pulled into her home town everyone was cheering and she stopped infront of the school where her friends were.

Many ran from inside to see her when they realized it was her. Nova had come to take her exam.

As she exited the tour bus she was escorted into the school. When she arrived at the place she was taking her exam she saw all her friends. Charlie, Adam, Luis, Connie, Guy any many more. The one she was excited was there was Lester Averman. She calls him Dork or Bub.

After the exam she was able to talk to everyone and enjoy herself. Being on the road was hard especially since she missed playing hockey.

--- later that night at her concert ---

" Let's now welcome the star of the show NOVA" the announcer screamed.

' Nova, Nova, Nova" the crowd chanted as I walked on the stage.

The music started and I started singing my song breath.

I actually wrote it about Averman and our friendship but how I wanted more.

The crowd sang along with me and when the dance break happened the lights dimmed until the whole area was dark and then the roof of the arena because the night sky. And a shooting star went across and spelt NOVA IS HERE! Before all the lights turned back on and i finished the set.

When I finished I locked eyes with Averman who was in the front row with my friends.

Before I walked off the board on the screen showed " This Nova is over. SuperNova coming 11.25.2022".

I can't believe the Nova tour is finally over. The Super Nova tour is coming up in a few months so I can do hockey this year.

---- the announcement for hockey a few days later ----

" Coach who's on the team. There's still a spot open." Charlie asked confused along with the rest of the team.

Coach Bombay read "

Charlie Conway
Adam Banks
Greg Goldberg
Guy Germaine
Connie Moreau
Fulton Reed
Jesse Hall
Lester Averman
Luis Mendoza
Dwyane Robertson
Julie Gaffney
Dean Portman
Russ Tyler
Ken Wu
And"

" Hurry up and say it coach"

I said standing being them all " Come on coach just tell them already".

They all turned and my original team said " it's NOVA" while skating to give me a big hug while the new recruits looked shocked minus Dean. He is my older brother after all.

" Nova Portman" Coach Bombay said.

I smiled and the next thing I knew I had lips on mine.

My eyes widened and I realized it was Averman. Averman Kissed me. Why did I like it?