Kiss Goodnight - Jesse Hall

( Your POV)

" Jesse don't " I said running down the beach.

He finally caught me and picked me up.

He smiled as he threw me over his shoulder and started running into the water.

He then being a jerk threw me in.

When I resurfaced I said " your a jerk".

He laughed and said " payback was due to happen after scaring me to death".

I smiled " oh yeah I forgot about that".

I walked out of the water and the cold air hit me.

" Babe are you ok. Your shivering" Jesse said.

" Jesse you just threw me in the cold water of course I'm not ok. I'm cold" I said shivering.

He took his jacket off and placed it around my shoulders.

He then hugged me " I'm sorry my love. Hopefully this can make you feel warmer".

" Your always warm" I smiled hugging him back.

Soon after we started walking again and the sun started to set.

" You know I don't want this night to end. I just want to stay with you forever" he smiled as we walked hand in hand.

" Me either. You leave for the Goodwill Games in the morning" I said not meaning to bring it up.

Us being apart makes Jesse upset. He likes us handing out and just being together.

" I still don't see why you can't come with me. I want my good luck charm" he said looking at the ground just around the corner from my home.

" Jesse I head to Korea with my father tomorrow for his business meeting. He's meeting with the band he will be managing as they are going to be debuting here also. I will back by the final game. My father won't let me stay here. I've begged him" I said in response.

Soon we stood on my front porch. I looked up at him and said " I love you Jesse Hall".

He said " I love you too Y/N Y/L/N".

I smiled and quickly pecked his lips leaving him in suprise as I went to go inside.

He then grabbed my wrist and pulled me to him.

He placed his lips on mine giving me our first full genuine kiss.

After we pulled away I blushed like mad.

I then said " I will see you soon. My father will be home soon."

" I will come see you first thing tomorrow before you leave"

---- 4 years later ----

That was the last time I saw Jesse in person. We call and text all the time. What I wasn't informed of when we went to Korea is that we were moving. My father's band became big. They became idols very quickly.

Ateez was a big name in Kpop. Along with BTS, Stray Kids, EXO, NCT and Seventeen. That's just for guy bands. There's Girls Generation, Blackpink, Twice and many more for girls.

I was becoming an name for myself in music and our paths were starting to spilt. That's until one day Jesse decided he was going to come visit.

Why was I so nervous all of a sudden....

————————

Anyone here Kpop fans. If so let me know in the comments!

————————