Magic Princess Series: Do you want me or not?

~~~ Lyric's POV ~~~

I walked down to breakfast with my parents and saw Charlie and his parents walk in. We walked into the dining room and we sat in our spots before breakfast was served.

Mates were all taking and smiling at each other and some were even feeding each other. My mate I was given is one I can't be with. My mate should be part of Montgomery and definitely not the heir of Conway.

I saw Charlie look over at me a few times. I just ignored it the whole time. Soon my father said " that boy keeps looking at you. Is that your mate". I just nodded yes before saying " that boy happens to be Charlie Conway. Heir of Conway house Dad".

My dad looked shocked and looked at my tattoo and " Prince Charlie Conway" was written there. My dad said loud and clearly annoyed " There's no way that Conway boys your mate".

Charlie's Dad said " Son is that girl your mate". He just nodded yes before he whispered something that made his eyes soften towards his son. Charlie got up and left and I did the same while Charlie went into the garden while I ran to the music room where my piano was.

I sat at the piano and started playing and singing "  a drop in the ocean, a change in the weather, I was praying you and me might end up together, wishing for rain as I stand in the desert but I'm holding you closer then most cause you are my heaven".

All I heard was " it was you. You were singing the other day".

I turned and Charlie was standing there. I said " so maybe it was why do you care".

He just said walking over to me and cupping my face " I care because you are my mate and I don't wanna loose you".

I stepped away even tho my whole body wanted me to stay there with him cupping my face.

I said " I don't know that's a good idea".

He said looking me straight in the eyes " Do you want me or not?".

I just said " no. It will cause so much havoc between our families" while looking at the ground.

I then heard " fine then. I Prince Charlie Conway of Conway House reject you Princess Lyric Montgomery of Montgomery House as my mate" before walking off.

What have I done.

~~~~ Charlie's POV~~~~

Right as she said no my heart broke.

I always wanted to hear from my mate  " Alright, wish you were here right now , and I'm not doing anything , i just want to let you know that I'm fine and so is our baby, I couldn't move for like a minute  my eyes were closed when she kicked but I am okay now" when she asked me when I would be back from work or "  I love you Charlie".

That's all I wanted to hear once in my life. Now my mate said no and I rejected her. Mates normally don't reject each other but that's how it stands right now. All she can do is either except or say she refuses too accept me. I didn't hear to wait but the mate bond is hanging on by a thread.