All ~ Favorite Movie To Watch Together

Adam ~ You watch Beauty and the Beast together. He thinks your the most beautiful girl around and is blessed to have you by his side and being able to call you his.

Charlie ~ You watch Camp Rock together. He loves how you both find joy in singing the songs together. He loves how your face lights up and he enjoys seeing how much you enjoy it. 

Averman ~ You watch The Outsiders together. He loves how you like the older classic movies since no one wants to watch it with him since they say " If you don't stop watching it you are gonna end up memorizing or transporting into the movie eventually".

Goldberg ~ You too watch Austin Powers together. You both like how funny it is and how he has that " funny" voice in his opinion. 

Fulton ~ You too watch Titanic together. He doesn't like it per say but he likes that you love it and always cuddles up too him and just acts really cute so he doesn't mind watching it with you.

Dean ~ You too watch Mean Girls together. You just find it funny that when ever it is time for a movie that's always the first thing he wants to watch. Some times you say " I don't wanna watch that" but he quickly changes your mind when he says he will buy you ice-cream, chips and pizza while you watch it. You both enjoy it but you always help pay since it makes you feel guilty if he pays for it all. 

Luis ~ You watch Talladega Nights together. He loves that it's about race cars and how they go fast. He also like the humor from it and when you laugh he won't admit to it but it makes him happy he has you by his side. 

Dwayne ~ You watch The Magnificent Seven together. He loves the action and that it is wild west themed. You in per say don't like the violence so when someone gets killed you hide your face in his chest. He just pulls you closer to him and reassures you everything is fine. He just likes the idea of you cuddling with him the whole time. 

Guy ~ You watch Teen Beach Movie 2 together. He like the style of the bikers and you like the surfers. He also really gets into the songs and makes you dance with him which makes you laugh and makes him happy. 

Russ ~ You watch MVP: Most Valuable Primate together. Russ likes it that it is a skating monkey while you will watch anything that has to do with monkey's for hours on end.