Magic Princess Series: Your a Conway!

~~ Lyric's POV ~~

I walked down the the ball with my mother and father. I had my dress and mask covering my face. I was old enough to find my mate this year. My tattoo says " PCC". Who ever has mine will have one that says "PLM" for Princess Lyric Montgomery. I just hope my mate is a Conway.

Montgomery's and Conway's have not gotten along for centuries since my great great great grandpa King Austin Montgomery was alive. We were never told the full story tho.

When we got to the bottom all females lied up across from there parents. It was formal for the dads and the daughters to dance before the eligible Persons go and try to find there mate.

They say your tattoos will finish the name of the person when you find the person your destined to be with. It's like magic. Soon the singer was introduced and she started singing. That's what I wanted to do. Sing and play my piano.

Soon I was dancing with my dad and I saw a tear roll down his face.

I said " papa please don't cry. Everything's okay".

He just said " I'm just sad your able to find your mate. It means your growing up and your not my little girl anymore".

I said " I'll always be you little girl daddy. Forever".

He said " I know but I still can't believe your 18 now. You've really turned into a amazing young woman Lyric. Your mate will be proud of you and I know it".

I finally said " what if my mate is a Conway".

He said " then that's what god put you with them. He knows you will be good with them. Even if the rest of the family won't like it me and your mom will be here for you the whole time".

I hugged him before the bell went off saying the mates are allowed to find each other.

Me and my dad looked at my tattoo and I just ran out. My tattoo went from "PCC" to "  Prince Charlie Conway".

I ran to my garden and ran to the gazebo before going on and sitting down before crying.

My mate can't be a Conway. My family will disown me. The only one who is is my parents.

I heard some steps behind me before they said " are you okay princess".

I said " well other then getting a family rival as my mate I think not".

The person came and put and hand out to me. I carefully placed my hand in there's. He helped me stand up and then I looked into his eyes and I was frozen. They where gorgeous.

His brown eyes and hair where also good that matched his facial features. He looked down at my wrist and his eyes widened.

He just whispered " my god your my mate".

I said " Your a Conway!" before taking off with him calling after me as I ran to my room that was the second biggest in the castle since I live here.

I was about to close the door when he stopped at the end of the hall with his head down. He knows he can't come down here. The princes can't come down this hall at all.

I saw him walk away with his head down. Why do I feel guilty all of a sudden.

~~ Charlie's POV ~~

I saw this girl run out to the garden with tears coming down her face. Maybe her mate rejected her.

It's not very often people reject there mate but it is possible. They just will be shunned since they say you feel pain if your away from your mate especially if they cry in you face after you do so.

I helped her up and saw her tattoo says my name. Holy the beautiful girl in front of me is my mate. So she's Lyric M. I looked down at my tattoo and to my surprise the ending of Montgomery.

I just said " My god your my mate".

She just said " your a Conway!" before running away from me.

I kept calling " Lyric. Lyric" as I ran after her but she ran down the princess hallway where I can't go. I just looked at the floor before walking back to my room. Why does everything have to be a broken mess of things.

I've lost my first mate. I don't think I can loose another.

My first mate was sick and died 2 days after we meet so I was blessed with another one.

I don't understand. Both girls where scared of not me but my last name.