"What if the police come to look for her?"

"Just say she die from gas inhalation... it happens here all the time. Plus they won't find her body after we are done with her. Put it in with her, just in case"

After they were whispering but I couldn't hear anymore. I completely blacked out...

_________

Bang! Bang! Bang! "Amber! Please say something" the banging continue until I heard a loud kick. I moved a little bit before slowly opening my eyes.

"Uh..."

"Amber..."

"Huh?" I shakily said as I looked around the room. Then I peeked at my hands, a bomb was strapped around me. Chains were keeping me moving any further. I screamed at the top of my lungs.

"Amber!" I yelled.

"Taehyung! Get out of here!!!"  I cried.

"It's going to be okay... I'm not going anywhere" he banged the door again, then a sliding sound was heard after.

"No! You can't stay! You have to leave!"

"I'm not going anywhere you hear me. I'm staying and saving you" Taehyung kept trying to get that door open, but it's no use. Tears kept flowing down my cheeks as I struggled to get loose.

"But you will die if you do!"

"You will die if I don't do something"

"You don't understand... this area is rigged!!" I yelled.

"What you mean rigged..."

"That's not real time, the real one is in here with me!"

My eyes opened so wide... "Wait a minute...they going to...! AMBER!"

"Please go!! You can't save me!"

"Go... where should I go?" he chuckled. Did he really think that this is funny? Both our lives in on the line and he wants to laugh. I couldn't stop crying at this point, I wanted him to leave. I didn't want him to die, not like this.

"Please go away..."

"I won't leave you alone, you should know that by now" the confidence in his voice was reassuring. "Let's go together okay, I promise you I will get you out of here" Taehyung try to hold back his tears.

Still struggling to get loose... I cried out in agony, hoping that he would listen to me and just leave.

"Amber... don't cry. I told you not to cry unless it was tears of joy"

I didn't want to listen to him, his life was more important than mine at this moment "Go away, please. I don't want you here... I don't want you..."

"You really don't listen, do you, Amber?"

"WE DON'T HAVE THAT MUCH TIME LEFT! YOU NEED TO LEAVE NOW!! JUST GO!!" I screamed out.

"I won't ever leave you alone, never again. I can't do that anymore..."

Taehyung always calls me stubborn but this time he takes the cake. I need to do something to make him leave...

"Amber... I have something to say" you can tell that he isn't feeling well.

"GO AWAY, PLEASE! WE DON'T HAVE THAT MUCH TIME! THIS AREA IS ABOUT TO BLOW! PLEASE! I CARE ABOUT YOU TO MUCH TO LOSE YOU LIKE THIS!"

"I love you too much to have you die... Amber, we been through hell and back. You haven't admitted yet but I know you love me... that's why I can not leave you" Taehyung said in a hurt tone.

"Tae..Tae... please..."

"If we going to die, then we will die together okay. I can't live without you and you can't live without me... if I leave you then I will regret everything. You risked everything to save me that day. I want to do the same...I'm upset that we didn't get a chance to be together but at least we get to be together in heaven peacefully"

I put my head into my tied up hands and broke down, the fact that he doesn't want to leave my side, shows me that what he been saying is true. Taehyung really does care about me, the way I do with him. This made me more depressed than before.

"Taehyung..."

"Yeah?"

"I love you so much..."

"I know" he laughed.

We both closed our eyes and waited for the moment where we could both be at peace.