*chap.4 the sleepover. And a date??

When I got back to the lynch house I went into the living room and sat down next to Rydel. Stormie just got finished making cookies and brought us some. "You know the boys are going to come down here and steal our cookies right? " Rydel said "come on lets hurry up and hide then! " so we got up and went into Rydels room under her bed right as Rocky, Riker, and Ross barged in yelling "We know you have the cookies " so we stuffed them into our bras and just sat there until they found us. When they walked out we got up and ate the cookies, then went downstairs. "Haha cookies are gone we ate them all! " Rydel said giving me a high five. Just then the boys yelled charge. Riker picked me up and threw me over his shoulder then started to make his way over to the pool. "Riker no don't do this seriously it will backfire! " "Yeah right " he said throwing me in the pool but I grabbed his arm and pulled him in to. Once we came up I said "Haha I told you! " "Whatever " he said jokingly helping me out the pool.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For the rest the night the boys, Rydel and I played Apples to Apples. At 4:39 I said "Alright night boys see you in the morning, I'm going to bed " "Okay we are too" said the boys.

*Riker pov* I planned to ask her out tonight but we were all having so much fun I decided to just wait for the perfect time to not ruin a perfect time

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So what's up everybody. I don't get comments and that sucks cause I would really like to talk with some of you. Probably nobody will comment but just incase to start a convo. where does everyone live?