Epilogue 3

*thank you guys so much for 1k reads!! I first started just wanting to write a book but this is amazing to get over 1k reads so thanks so much. Now let's get into the chap*

Just only 2 weeks ago Riker and I got married and I was still admiring my ring and acting like the crazy wife I was. But he loves it! Riker and I have been talking moving out for a while now so we had got a real estate agent and we were going to look at some houses in this area today. I woke up and swung my legs out of the bed quietly trying not to wake up riker. I looked over at his cute face asleep there and I couldn't help but feel so grateful for having met this wonderful guy. I snapped out of my thoughts and walked into the bathroom. I washed my face and teeth and brushed my hair and pulled it into a bun. I slipped on my slippers and trudged downstairs while checking on Twitter and Instagram. It was about 8:00 so I wasn't expecting anybody to be up. Especially not Ellington. 'What are you doing up?' I asked him. 'I couldn't sleep, you?'. 'Well I get up early usually so it's just normal'. He sat back in the couch while trying to close his eyes and sleep. After I couple minutes of watching him struggle to find a comfortable position and sleep he gave up. 'Ok that's it, Beth can I talk to you about something really important?'. 'Of course, go on'. I sat down on the couch next to him and I turned to face him while he began, 'Beth, you can't tell anybody about this, especially Rydel'. 'Ok, I promise'. 'Good. Okay well. I know your married and everything but ever since I first met you I really liked you. But I knew you had a thing for Riker so I let you be. But now that your married, after 8 years, I'm now positive that I'm in love with Rydel. And I need your help. I wanna ask her out but I don't know how, and your her best friend. So what's do you think I should do?'. 'For starters, I never even knew that you felt that way about me. Second Rydel is the kind of person who would love just a cute little moment between yall two, and then you just answer. So wait until you find a cute moment or you feel like a good time then just say, "will you go out with me Rydel?"'. 'Thanks Beth your a life saver' Ellington said as he jumped up and gave me a huge hug. I never even knew he felt that way about me but it was fine because I had a thing for him myself too. Whenever Riker and I argued i would go to him and he would comfort me. He's a great guy and I know that Rydel will jump at the moment when he asks her. After our little talk I made us two some coffee. I did what I do every morning which is drink coffee and The Golden Girls on TV. Soon enough some more Lynches came downstairs and it was just Ross and Riker asleep. I decided to go wake them, because we had things to do. Ross's room is first so I walked in and just kind of stared because the covers were only covering half of his body and I could see his abs. And man was it a sight! I turned away and scolded myself because I was married and walked up to Ross. I tried tapping him, that didn't work. I started shaking him, that didn't work. I called his name, that didn't name. So I went to the last resort. I yelled in his ear, 'THE PANCAKES ARE ALMOST GONE!!!!' He jumped straight out of bed and raced down the stairs yelling at Stormie to make save some for him. Everybody looked at him with a questioning look and I just laughed. I walked into Riker and I room and stood on his side of the bed. 'Riker....... Riker..... Wake up. We have to meet the real estate agent........' Of course because of these stupid lynch boys I had to go to the last resort again. I layed on top of him and started trying to tickle him which only made him mad (jokingly) so he threw me over his shoulder tickling my sides and started going down the stairs and to the other boys. He threw me in the couch after they cleared. Every single one of the boys crowded around me and started tickling me. I was litteraly laughing so hard and kicking and screaming that I couldn't breathe. 'St-stop...... Please.... I ca-can't brea-breathe' I said in between laughs. The other were laughing hard too. Eventually they got tired so they kind of gave each other these looks and stopped. I was so relieved and out of breath that I just layed there for about 30 minutes. After getting enough breath and energy I got up to get ready to meet the real estate agent. I told Riker the same as he followed me up the stairs to get ready.

-----parking lot of Target------

We were parked in a Target parking lot waiting for the agent to meet us. He got there a couple minutes later and we introduces ourselves. He got back into his car and we pulled out of the lot following the guy to the first house.

-----last house-----

After a long day of looking at houses we didn't really find a house that we both could see ourselves living there and raising our family. We pulled up at the front and I already loved the front. We walked into the house and I was amazed. It was beautiful and spacey, that's good for all of our stuff. We explored the house and I felt like it was the one. It was perfect for us and I could see myself raising our kids here. Riker and I looked at each other and basically communicated between minds. We both nodded and he looked up at the agent and asked the numbers. It was very reasonable for the house and I looked up at him with my puppy dog eyes and he nodded back.
This is the house.
I'm going to raise my kids here.
I'm going to be a mommy.
I couldn't be more excited.
All just because of my best friends brother.