He Cries Because He Misses You Pt 2

Ashton:

The boys were currently playing the last song of the show as you waited backstage to surprise your boyfriend Ashton.

After they wished the crowd a good night the guys walked backstage. Ashton looked sad and kinda empty until he looked up and saw you. His expression immediately lit up as he approached you and you ran into his arms, him twirling you around movie style as the boys watched in awe, happy to see you and glad to see Ashton smile again.

"I missed you so much, princess." he mumbled into your hair as he put you down.

"I missed you too. But guess what, I'm staying for the whole month until the tour ends!" you said.

"This is... oh my God... are you serious?" Ashton was as exited as a little boy on Christmas Eve as he hugged you once again thanking you for missing classes to be with him.

"Don't thank me, thank Calum. He called me." you said smiling.

"I owe you my life, mate." he told him, never leaving your side for the next month.

Calum:

Calum and you would have a skype date every other day now, but this time you were not home and said you were not going to be able to make it to the date and he was crushed but little did he know that you were about to knock on his hotel room door. He opened the door with an annoyed look on his face until he spotted you his eyes going wide and immediately engulfing you in a bone crushing hug and long, passionate kiss.

"You asshole." he told you.

"Wow, what a way to greet your girlfriend who just flew across the world to see you" you joked.

"I thought I'll have to spend the day not skyping you and now you're standing in front of me."

"Surprise, I guess." you said, acting if it was no big deal and you spend the night, talking and... well 'other stuff'.

Luke:

You hesitantly knocked on Lukes door and he opened with bloodshot eyes and a surprised look.

"Y/N, what are you..."

"Michael told me how shitty you were feeling without me." you mumbled, not sure how to talk and react to him.

"I'm so sorry that I cheated on you, I didn't meant to. I was drunk and when you left me I tried to leave you alone and forget you like you wanted me to, but I can't because you are the love of my life and I'd rather die than to be without you." he practically blurted out and you just stood there, at loss for words.

"But I guess that boat sailed...-" he started as you interrupted him with a kiss and his hands were immediately around your waist.

"I love you, Luke and I can forgive you this time." you said slightly smiling.

"Thank you, love."

"Thank Michael." I joked.

Michael:

The bachlorette was finally over. It was fun but you missed your boyfriend so much and decided to come back a couple of hours earlier than the other girls to surprise him. You decided to just walk in as if nothing happend and as if you weren't away for the past three days. Michael's eyes shot up from the TV and he looked at you as if he was trying to figure out if this was real life.

"Okay, you didn't miss me? I guess I'll go then..." you said faking to be sad and he rushed towards you and crashed his lips against yours making you back up against the wall.

"So you did miss me?" you teased.

"Of course, I just didn't know you were coming so early."

"Well I wanted to surprise you..."

"Good, because I couldn't have waited another hour..." he said taking your wrists in his hands and pinning them above your hade, plastering kisses all over your neck.

"Did you miss me or the activity we're about to do?" you teased again.

"You are such a tease, but let's see who'll have the last laugh." he chuckled pressing his lips onto yours.