Picking up a drunk Jordan ~ Chapter 38

Start from the beginning

"What, you mad at me for getting you a babysitter?" He snorted.

"Not quite," I sighed, starting the car. I wasn't going to even try to talk sense into him while he was drunk.

"What you did wasn't safe you know," he told me. I was a bit confused, I had done a lot today.

"What wasn't safe?" I asked.

"Driving to come and get me. And then getting out of the car and walking in a bar filled with supernatural beings. You know this whole town is mostly vegetarian vampires. They only drink animal blood," he explained.

"That would explain why people were coming to the edge of the road to look at me."

"Yes, you tempted them considerably. They love human blood the most."

I shuddered. I wish I would've known that before I drove through this town.

I continued driving as Jordan gave me directions back to the cabin. The ride home always seems shorter than the ride to somewhere, but I don't know why.

"You sure hired a good babysitter," I smirked as we walked in the house.

He was still asleep on the couch. Ha! Not so superb after all.

"Ah, I'll let him go. He's been having a rough time," he yawned.

I was shocked. I had never seen Jordan be nice, or maybe that's a little bit of exaggeration.

"That's nice of you," I said walking towards the stairs.

"Yup," Jordan burped while following me.

Finally hitting the top step, I stopped and turned around. I was fortunate enough to witness Jordan tripping up a stair and falling down.

That made my legs weak as I laughed hysterically.

"Are you okay?" I breathed out. Hey, you always gotta laugh before you ask if someone's okay.

He just waived his hand dismissing me. I took it as a sign to help him.

"Come on big boy," I said as I walked down the stairs and helped him up by his arm.

I helped him walk up the stairs. Taking him to his room, I helped him onto the bed.

I started to walk away as he began grumbling.

"I can't get the button," he mumbled to me, pointing to his pants.

I laughed and shook my head. I walked back up to him and undid his button and zipper. I was extremely aware of how close I was to him.

I pulled his pants down from his ankles as he pulled his shirt off.

"You good now?" I asked, glancing at his glorious torso. Holy muscles, he was a sight to be seen.

"Come here," he begged.

I walked closer to him.

"Even closer."

I walked a little further before he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me onto him.

"Let me go," I said breathlessly.

He kissed my nose. "I want to say sorry for being mean to you lately. I have a lot on my mind and I took it out on you."

I just nodded as a way of saying it's okay. I know it was just his drunk self speaking.

"You want to sleep in the same bed tonight?" he asked me.

I shook my head and pushed myself off of him. I'm not sleeping with him when he is drunk.

I walked to the doorway and put my finger on the light switch.

"Goodnight Jordan," I said just as I had shut off the lights.

I turned and started towards the other end of the hallway.

I took off my clothes and got into bed. I didn't bother changing into night clothes.

Just as I was falling asleep the lights turned on.

I looked up, scared. But it was only the babysitting dude.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Oh, I was just gonna crash here tonight. Sorry for falling asleep earlier I don't even know what happened," he explained, scratching his head.

"Oh, that's okay. You can sleep in the bedroom across from Jordan. You will be gone by morning?" I asked.

"Yeah," he answered.

"Okay goodnight," I said.

He shut the door and lights off before walking out.

I smiled. He has no idea about the meds

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Thanks so much for everyone who waited to read this. I love you all! Thank you soooo much! Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow if you like the story! (If you find any mistakes, please point them out)