OH NO

Short Prinxiety chapter because I'm tired

(Virgil's POV)

I laid in my bed, staring at the ceiling fan as it spun.  It's Saturday, which means no work.  I hate work so I was glad it was Saturday, I hate Saturdays.  At least with work there's a routine, on Saturdays anything could happen.  Fortunately, nothing was going on today, I hate it when nothing is going on.  At least when I was doing something I knew what I was doing; if I'm doing nothing, I'm just waiting for something to happen to me.  Good thing it's just me and my thoughts today, nothing can happen to me if there's no one to drag me into it.  I hate my thoughts, they bring me to dark places that I don't want to be in.

I groaned in frustration.  Why am I like this?  My entire personality contradicts itself.  I'm tired of existing.  I'm not quite suicidal, but it sure would have been easier to never had to exist in the first place.

I need to do something.  Maybe go to the park?  No actual interaction with anyone, but it's still getting out.  Wait, no.  The park means just me and my thoughts and I'm not ready to put up with that mess yet.  What about going to the movies?  No.  What if the ticket person tells me to enjoy the movie?  My dumbass of a brain always replies with "you too", and I'm not dealing with that mental torture today.  How about..... let's start with some coffee.

I get up and make my way to the kitchen and grab the coffee can.  I open it up and.... it's empty.

I guess I know what I'm doing today:  shopping.  It actually wasn't a bad idea.  Get's me out of my apartment, but as I take the self check out there's no talking to anyone.  Looking through shelves will keep my mind on something, but not stress it out.  Wait, there are decisions to be made at the grocery store.  What kind of bread?  What brand of pizza?  What type of.... coffee?

I glared at the empty can in my hands.  I need coffee.  I debated with myself. Decisions vs my need for caffeine.  Caffeine won, caffeine always wins.  I grab my black and purple patched hoodie and walked to the bus stop.  I made a quick list of what I needed on my phone while I waited for the bus to show up.

Coffee.  Milk.   Ramen.  Pizza.  Rice.  Cooking skills. I thought to myself while looking at my very short and honestly, disappointing shopping list.  I was out of college and still living off of Ramen Noodles and frozen pizzas.  The bus had arrived and I quickly took my seat and put on my headphones while staring out the window until we got the store.

(Timeskip to coffee isle)

I looked down at my shopping basket full of cheap food and looked back up at the shelves of coffee beans.  I saw the right brand, but it was on the top shelf, I'm a short little dude.  That is not where it's supposed to be. It's always in the same spot on the middle shelf.  I glared at the can of coffee grounds and briefly forgot that I was not the only one in the store.

"What the fuck is it doing up there?" I said out loud, a bit louder than I meant to.  I clamped my hand over my mouth and mentally kicked myself for drawing attention to me.  A store worker noticed my predicament and chuckled.  

Great job Virgil, now they're laughing at you.

The store worker walked over to me and reached the can of coffee, he smiled as he gave it to me.  "I know, there's some sort of sale going on and everything got moved around.  Sorry about that,"  I flushed and muttered my thanks, turning on my heel to get out of the store ASAP.  To my disappointment, but not surprise, I crashed right into a man who was looking at Keurig cups.  I collected myself and didn't bother looking behind me as I raced to the self-checkout and got out of the store.  I decided to walk home, no more people, not even risking a bus ride.

 I found myself thinking about the guy who helped me in the store, he was kinda cute I guess.  I felt my chest heating up.  At first I thought it was just my imagination or my feelings getting to my head, but then I found it actually getting hot.  I grabbed at my chest and felt the pendant that everyone had.  I was hot and glowing pink.  OH NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO.   I sprinted the rest of the way to my apartment and slammed the door behind me.

My plan of nothing happening today backfired.

Roman's POV will be posted in the next chapter because I'm tired.... so yeah hope you enjoyed!  Sorry if it's not very good, but yeah... the next few chapters will probably focus on Prinxiety because yeah... I can't tell you why due to spoilers in the story!  Hope y'all like Prinxiety even though it's supposed to be a mostly Logicality story! hahahhahahahahahahah I'm too tired for this and I'm sorry for getting weird. :)

Love you guys!