Marcus:uhm ..

Sofia: stop lying. I know you rather be with her...

Marcus:Sofia I

Sofia:admit it - she started to cry

Marcus:I.. I wanted to tell you, but..

Sofia:leave me alone..

Marcus:sof..

Sofia:don't ever talk with me again.. Just be happy with Cloe..

Marcus:Sofia... I don't know what to say..

Sofia:find a way to make her yours without hurting my brother.

Marcus:she doesn't like me...

Sofia:Marcus I'm sure she does.. I mean.. You... Nevermind.. Just go get your girl.. I'll try to distract Max...

Marcus:thank you sof... Can we please still be friends?

Sofia:I don't know, but now you have something to do don't you?

Marcus:yes. Thank you--I kissed her cheek.

Cloe was getting a drink from the bar and I decided to take a chance and talk with her.

Marcus:hey

*END OF POV*
*CLOE'S POV*

I was ordering a coke, when Marcus came up to me. He was now wearing a leather jacket, which was over a white shirt and some ripped jeans. All of the outfit was matching with black vans.

Cloe:hi

Marcus:can we talk?

Cloe:Marcus, I don't think this is the right place for us to talk... Max is here... Sofia's with you..

Marcus:no... Actually she isn't... We're not dating anymore....

Cloe:why?

Marcus:don't worry about it, she's with  her brother so...we can talk.

Cloe:Ok ...

Marcus:Cloe, I know I haven't been the best lately, but I just want you to know that I want our friendship to work.

FRIENDSHIP? WHAT THE HELL? When did Marcus Gunnarsen wants to be friends with me? Maybe he did not like me for real....

Cloe:I guess we can work that. Now please leave alone.

Marcus: as you want, Cloe.

Cloe? He was trying to be nice again... I wanted to trust him now, but could I trust someone who have hurt me badly?

Max:here you are.. I was looking for you everywhere.

Cloe:Max.. - I said looking to the floor

Max:yes?

Cloe: I think we should take a break and meet other people..

Max:wait what? Is this what I think? You're breaking up with me? it's all because of that stupid boy, Marcus. Isn't it?

I kept silent.

Max:Cloe answer me!

Cloe:yes, max....

Max:if you like him, why did you fake everything we had?

Cloe:I didn't fake it max, I.. My feelings were getting bigger for someone else ok? I'm sorry, but I had to do this..

Max: why Cloe why?

Tears were trying to fall from his eyes, but he did not want to share his feelings.

Max:I'll never give up from making you mine..

Cloe:max I'm sorry, but youhave to move on..

I ran fast and far away from the party. It was raining, but I just wanted to get home.

*MARCUS POV*

Cloe was dashing through the rain, and I thought it wasn't right to leave her crying all alone. She's been trough some hard situations and I wanted her to feel better.

Marcus:Cloe !

Cloe:Marcus? What are you doing here?

Marcus:you were crying and I wanted to certify you were ok

Cloe:not really.. - she looked at me- I ended my relationship with max..

Marcus:what?! Cloe, I'm.. I'm sorry if it was my fault..

Cloe:no Marcus, it was my fault, I was with someone I didn't love...

*******************************