Chapter Nine

Luna's POV

I decided to text Miles and see how he's going.

'Hey babe. How are you?'

'Good. You?'

'I'm doing fine. What are you doing now?'

'Running some errands.'

'Okay. Love you!'

'Love you Luna <3.'

He seemed okay. I guess I can relax now.

I laid on my twin sized bed and watched some Netflix, while gorging on a bag of Lays. Paradise.

Miles' POV

Tomorrow. I'm doing it tomorrow.

I have about 6 hours before 12 midnight.

I'm going to write a letter. A letter to mom and a letter to Luna. I loved them both so much.

Narrator

'I love you and I'm sorry,' he writes.

Miles wrote with passion and emotion. He meant every word. These letters were near and dear to his heart.

He planned on dropping the letter off at his mom's gravestone tomorrow morning. As for Luna's, he plans to hide it in his note jar. He knew Luna would eventually find it.

Luna gave him this note jar for his birthday 3 years ago. It had all the love letters and messages they had.  This jar made him happy. It was his comfort.

For Luna's dress, he planned on keeping it on his bed, with a note that says 'To the love of my life. Check the note jar :)'.

Miles' had his mind set. He was ready for tomorrow. He had planned this for so long. He's been fighting the pain for 7 excruciatingly long years. Tomorrow, all his pain and worries will fade away, and he will be able to hold his mother in his arms once more.

Before he went to bed, he flipped through his mother's album one last time. Every page had a different memory; memories he will never ever forget.

He only regrets one thing; that he never found out who his father was. His mother told him that his father died in a car crash a month before he was born, but Miles felt like he was still out there. He knew it in his heart that his father could still be out there.

He closed the album, shut his eyes, and went to sleep.

___________________________________
Did you guys like this chapter? It's really short, sorry!

I'm going to have to make the goal a little harder this time.

Goal: Reach 290 reads

I will also have a new update schedule because I'm starting to get busier (a lot of school work).

Update schedule: Every Monday, Friday, and Sunday

Please inform me if there are any grammatical errors or typos.

Love you all!
________________________________