Chapter 10

Sorry this story is becoming a bit suckish... I SWEAR ON MY LIFE THE SEQUEL WILL BE BETTER... If not... Why not kill me now...?

Enjoy! 💕

Bea's legs are dangling.

She's not afraid that she'll slip.

"How?" Cara shrieks.

She's standing behind Bea, who's laughing and staring down at the jagged rocks on the bottom of the Chasm.

"It's not scary!"

Christina grins, "I had to dangle from the ledge once."

Bea stares at her in shock. Is she about get up and leave Dauntless forever because of its cruelty?

"I remember..." I mutter. Cara slaps my mouth, glaring at me.

I wasn't supposed to say that. It'll give a bad impression. How would Bea know if it was Eric, not me?

"Oops..." I murmur.

Bea glances at us questionably.

"Nothing..."

~

Tris is sitting there.

"Come on Tobias!"

I shake my head at her.

"Toby come ON!"

I sigh in defeat, and join Tris, her legs dangling from the edge of the Chasm.

I don't blame her. We needed one day to ourselves. One day without worry. One day of happiness.

"Dauntless cake?" My voice is trembling as I ask her. I try to stay calm.

"Are you trying to get out of this, Tobias?" Her voice is teasing.

"I want Dauntless cake!" I whine.

~

I miss you Tris Prior. I want you back. I want YOU, not Bea.

I feel so far from you.

Far From You... You just found out why I decided to call this book Far From You! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! It's more like a flashback...

~ Evie 👓