Chapter 18

Last chapter... Be ready! Will Miss Prior end up as Tris or Bea?

"Why would you be sorry?"

"I'm here, Tobias," she glances at the wall.

I'm confused.

"When?"

"Ever since you nicked my earlobe for the second time. In front of Caleb. I had faint memories before, but once you hit my ear, everything came back."

"Why did you stay Bea?" I'm mad now. Tris lied, pretending she was Bea.

That's why it seemed like she was acting.

She was.

Tris Prior was pretending to be a whole other person.

"Cause it was so cute that you wanted to help me get my memory back," Tris's voice sounds uncertain. She's biting her lip.

She's lying.

"The truth, Tris, the truth," I tell her.

She sighs, "Tris has all the stress. Bea is carefree, happy, and well, not like Tris at all. Bea isn't a danger like I am."

"You're not dangerous," I whisper. "Jeanine is dead. David is dead. You can trust Evelyn now."

"But I'm glad I'm back. I missed you, Tobias," she says gently.

"So does that mean...?"

I don't want to upset her. Whether she's Bea, Beatrice, or Tris.

Does she still want me?

Am I still hers?

Does Tris Prior still love me?

Even after all this time she's been away?

"You're mine, Tobias Eaton."

Then she crashes her lips to mine.

I've forgotten this feeling.

I've missed it so much.

My arms find their way around her.

"Don't... Ever... Leave... Me..." I tell her.

"I'm here, Tobias."

"Are you sure?"

"Trust me."

We're laying on her bed together, basking in the warmth of each other.

"Are you sure you're not Bea?"

She snorts. "I remember Tobias, I remember. Thank you."

It's silent between us, but not the awkward type of silence. The good type.

My Tris Prior has returned.

"I missed you," I whisper into her ear, sending shivers down her spine.

"Should we tell the others?" Tris doesn't seem to want to move, however.

"It can wait, Six."

She doesn't argue.

I've missed her so much. I'm glad she's back.

I don't care about anything anymore. I'm just happy.

Happy that my Tris is back.

Ack... The FourTris feels... *fangirls* Well, this is the end of the book! I hope you enjoyed it, and archive it for any updates. I'm sorry it was pretty short, but I will have a sequel, called The Sound of Your Voice. I'm beginning to write it, but I'm not posting it yet. I will update when I am going to.

Thank you for reading Far From You, and I hoped you enjoyed it!

Be sure to follow me, vote, and archive this story! If you're interested in my works, check out Fandom High, a story about characters from four fandoms meeting up at a high school.

~ Evie 👓