Chapter 12

Sorry for all the short chapters! *winces as people throw knifes* NICK MY EAR IDC! I'm sowwie 😭. But anyway... Enjoy another short chapter...

OMIGOD, thank you for 250 views! And as promised, here's another chapter. Thank you for the views.

I'm also really excited because Fandom High, my first ever fanfiction, is almost up to 1k views! I have 959 right now. Check it out, I'm just saying it's a pretty long story.

So here's the chapter, sorry for rambling!

"Bea doesn't know how to knife throw!" Christina protests.

"She doesn't know about the Pit!" Shauna shoots back.

We're trying to decide what we can do with Bea today.

The Tris inside her is coming out. I just know it. She has to.

Hands down, giving Bea a tour is today's priority.

"Let's start in Abnegation, then we can ride our way down. Like when Tris first came," Cara suggests.

We all nod.

"Want to visit Abnegation?" Lynn races up to Bea, who's about to take a bite of Dauntless cake.

While Bea talks, Zeke hijacks the cake.

"WHO TOOK MY CAKE!?"

Hands point to Zeke, laughing.

Apparently, Bea doesn't want to visit Abngeation anymore. It's in shambles, making her upset.

But we force her. Visiting Abnegation may trigger a memory of her choosing Dauntless.

We wait for a train, and when we do, we jump.

Cara's a little short, but I pull her in.

Cara's time is up. She's heading back to Erudite.

Only Bea and I are heading to Abnegation.

Bea lands in perfectly.

"Tris?" I mutter to myself.

"Yeah?" Bea responds.

"Are you there?"

"No...?"

I sigh.

This is getting seriously weird.

Why did Bea respond to Tris? Is Tris coming back? READ MORE TO FIND OUT...

~ Evie 👓