Ch.20 A New light.

Your P.O.V

You saw Kise-Kun standing with his hands in his pockets. Only a small smile was on his face.

"Yes Kise-Kun..?" You said

"Can I talk to you for a moment?"

"Oh um sure!"

Kuroko-Kun gave you a worried look

Then you whispered in his ear "don't worry."

You and Kise went to stand beside a cherry blossom tree. An awkward tension had risen.

"Congratulations by the way...." Kise said looking at me with another small smile.

You looked at his face... His eyes were puffy and red. You looked deeply into his eyes and it looked lonely for some reason.

"Are you okay..Kise-Kun?" You asked.

"Hm..? Oh I'm fine. Don't worry.."

"Okay...."

It suddenly turned awkward again.

"Have I ever told you that your smile is very pretty (L/N)cchi?"

You blushed at his sudden comment.

"Yes I think you have.... Actually when we first met, you told me that my smile was pretty..." You replied.

"Really? Hm.."

You nodded in embarrassment.

"Can you keep smiling for me..?"

"Eh? What do you mean Kise-Kun?"

"I want you to be happy.... And smiling means your happy right? Please for me.. Be happy with Kurokocchi and never stop smiling. You.... You don't know how much joy I feel just seeing you. Yet when you smile I feel like I'm on the clouds. So please.... Love with your heart, smile with your soul and journey through life happily with Kuroko-Kun." He stared at you seriously.

"Of course I will....for you Kise-Kun." You say as you smile.

"Thank you...(L/N)cchi..."

Suddenly Kise started to walk away.

"Kise-Kun where are you going?" You say as you tug on his arm. "Aren't you gonna stay..?"

Kise didn't turn back to look at you.

"I think you should spend some more time with Kurokocchi... After all it's you and his special day. Plus I have to go to work....."

"Oh okay..... Can we meet up together again sometime?" You said

Kise didn't respond right away but then..

"Sure (L/N)cchi.... Anything for you"

"Thanks Kise-Kun."

Kise then suddenly turned around. His eyes were now filled with a bit of happiness and he had a small smile on his face. He lifted up his hand and patted your head, messing your hair a little too..

"I love you (L/N)cchi..."

Suddenly you punched his arm

"Baka! There you go again teasing me!"

Kise then laughed awkwardly..

"Heh.. Sorry (L/N)cchi it's really hard not to make fun of you."

You sticked out your tongue at him jokingly.

Kise laughed at your action. Then he started walking away with his hands in his pocket..

"Bye Kise-Kun!"

Kise didn't turn back to look at you but he just waved his hand.

You smiled to yourself and started walking back towards the group.

You and everybody else celebrated with eating and socializing with each other.

The time went so fast that the celebration ended right before the sun was setting.

Everybody started to head home.

"Well, we will see you guys later then!" Teppei-senpai said

"Don't stay out too late! You still have practice tomorrow Kuroko-Kun!" Riko-senpai said

"Make sure she gets home safely Kuroko." Kagami said

"Tetsu don't have to much fun.." Aomine winked.

"Don't worry..I will." Kuroko-Kun responded to all of them.

Everybody headed home and it was just you and Kuroko-Kun standing behind the beautiful sun that was setting.

Once everybody was out of sight Kuroko-Kun grabbed you and pulled you towards the sunset and both of you sat down to watch.

"Oh (L/N)-San I forgot to put this on you...."

Kuroko-Kun pulled out the necklace and went behind you. He pushed away your hair from your neck and put it on you.

"Thank you Kuroko-Kun. You really didn't have to... It's very nice" You said as you touched it with your fingers.

Kuroko-Kun suddenly sat beside you again and kissed you on the cheek.

"You're welcome.. And don't worry about it, I wanted to give it to you." Kuroko-Kun said with a smile.

You blushed again.Suddenly you looked at the mesmerizing view of the sunset and the cherry blossom petals flowing in the sky.

"It's beautiful." You said

"I have to disagree with you (L/N)-San.. You're way more beautiful."

".... You really have to stop doing that Kuroko-Kun, you're gonna make my heart explode with happiness and embarrassment." You say as you blushed a deeper red.

"I can't... You deserve all these compliments." Kuroko-Kun said as he stole another kiss from you.

"(L/N)-San since we are together now, please call me by my first name...

You were shocked...

"Um.. Okay... Tetsuya."

Kuroko-Kun smiled brightly.

"Tetsuya, please call me by my first name too!" You said holding Tetsuya's arm.

Tetsuya grabbed your hand and held it tightly.

"Okay.. (F/N)"

Both of you, holding hands sat together looking at the sunset , while dreaming about the future for both of you. Finally after all the trouble of trying to show each other how you felt towards each other you guys were finally with each other. The sun and the moon, the shadow and his new light are now happily reunited in a power that's more stronger than ever. Love. The most powerful thing in the world. Nothing can ever break you apart.

Tetsuya suddenly whispered something in your ear.

"I will follow you wherever you go, you are the new light in my life. I will be there whenever you need me. I love you..."

___________________________