Ch.15 Be my Valentine

Your P.O.V

"I wonder what's gonna be in the next letter?!" You whisper in excitement while holding the good luck charm that you had got from the last letter in your hand..

You were approaching the library when it sounded like someone was calling your name.

You ignored it thinking it was your imagination and continued walking to the library. You were a couple of meteres away from the library now and you could already see a pink letter on top of the front door. You smiled in excitement.

Suddenly you heard someone scream you name again... You turned around but nothing was there.

You shrugged it off and reached the front door of the library. You picked up the letter and read it:

Dear (L/N)-San,

Wow, you are really are good at this game. Now you only have to find one more letter! You better hurry, your suprise is waiting for you.

We use to play here when we were young.

It was our special spot...

It's a place where nature blooms.

A place we promised our hearts.

You closed the letter...

"Hmmm.... This one is a little hard."

You looked through the envelope to see if there was anything there. Inside there was another letter?

You opened it and it said:

Dear Kuroko-Kun!!!!!

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!

I LOVE YOU!!!!!

Please be mine?!

From, (L/N) (F/N)

You stared in suprise....

"When did I write this?!" You said while blushing.

Suddenly you rembered.

*flashback*

You and Kagami were eating lunch together in the cafeteria and it was the day before valentines day

"Hey (F/N) are you gonna give out valentine day cards tomorrow?" Kagami asked.

"Ummm probably.. Would you like one Kagami?" You said as you stared at him curiously

"Umm... You don't have to (F/N)..." Kagami said while a light blush was on his face.

"I'm kidding, of course I'm gonna be giving you one!" You said as you punched Kagami's arm playfully.

*The next day*

You were heading to school when suddenly

"(F/N)! Happy Valentines day!!" Kagami said as he hugged you and spun you in the air.

"Happy valentines day to you too, now put me down!!!!"

"Haha okay okay.. Btw here's a gift." Kagami handed you a burger coupon that had a valentines day special.

You giggled "well I guess this is nice, thank you!"

"So where is my card (F/N)?!!!!!" Kagami said while poking your cheek.

"Umm...." You backed away a little and hid a bag behind you.

"Hmm? What's wrong? " Kagami asked.

"Well.... Here just take it." You grabbed a card from the bag you were hiding and placed it on Kagami's hand.

Kagami opened the card and read it...