Ch.6 Broken Memories

Your P.O.V

*flashback*

"I don't like her face...." An unknown person says.

"Why did you come here when clearly you don't belong." Another unknown person says.

"I'm sorry senpai.." You say weakly

"You're always saying sorry can you just disappear." The person says wickedly.

Tears start to flow out of your eyes.

"Oh look she's crying..why are you crying when it's your fault?" The person says poking your head with a ruler.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" You scream.

Someone walks through the door, the person has bright blue hair and is very short..

"Umm hello what are you doing to this girl?" The blue haired boy said.

Both of the unknown people don't notice the blue haired boys presence.

The blue haired man sighed. He walked up to the people turning both of them very roughly and quickly to face him.

"Eh?! Kuroko-senpai I'm sorry I'll be going now!" Said one of the unknown persons.

"Yes, I'm sorry Kuroko-senpai!" Said the other.

They both ran out the door.

The blue haired man which I assume that his name is Kuroko turned to me.

"Are you okay?" He said in a very nice smile.

"Umm yes! I'm fine... Thank you. You didn't really need to come and help me they were just teaching me about some things..." You said hiding your face from his face.

"Hmm? Are you sure?" He said.

"...."

"Well I'm Kuroko Tetsuya it's nice to meet you." He sticks out his hand for you to shake it.

"... Um I'm (L/N) (F/N).. " you say shyly and shook his hand.

"Can I make a promise to you (L/N)-San?

"Oh um Kuroko-Kun you don't need to call me with San...."

"No it's fine, I find it more formal, and you don't need to call me with "kun"."

"Oh um okay... Kuroko-Kun" you blush slightly.

"As I was saying may I promise something to you?"

"Umm sure."

"I promise that whoever it is if they are threatening you I will protect you. If they make you cry I swear I will make them pay and whenever you need help i'll be there.. Because what I just saw today was disgraceful and I assure you I will make sure it will never happen again. Oh also (L/N)-San I think you should smile more you look very pretty when you do.."

You smile and say ".. Thank you Kuroko-Kun" and hug him.

"Can I ask you one more thing?" He says as he whispers in your ear while your hugging.

"Will you be my friend?"

*end flashback*

__________________________

Kuroko's P.O.V

We arrived in English class and (L/N)-San isn't here.. Is it because of my letter?

Suddenly the teacher came in

"Okay class I'm giving you this whole period to work on your projects!"

Everybody went to their partners and started working. I pulled out some spare lined paper and tried to write some notes down for our assignment, but all I could think about was (L/N)-San.

I started to look out the window to try to calm down my mind when suddenly I see a blonde haired boy walking near our school. He looks kinda familiar. While the blonde boy was walking he bumped into...

"(L/N)-San?!" I said loudly

I watched the two. (L/N)-San dropped all her papers and tried to pick them up while the blonde boy tried to help her.

"Who is that blonde boy?" I whispered

I bring my head closer to the window to try to see who it is. Then I finally realized...

"It's Kise."

__________________________