Ch.12 Hide and seek?

Your P.O.V

It was getting late so you and Kise-Kun decided to start heading home.

It was very quiet on the streets. It almost seemed like it was only the two of you there.

"(L/N)cchi?" Kise said while stopping abruptly.

"Umm.. Yes Kise-Kun?" You say suprised.

".......About the guy you like, if you confess to him and let's say....it turns out the bad way... Just so you know I'm always here for you,ok?" Kise said caressing your cheek lightly.

You blushed a little from his touch.

"Baka....why would you say that though? Do you think that it will turn out bad?" You said kinda depressed.

"What?! Oh no no no! Okay let me put it this way. Whenever your lost, whenever you think you can't hold on anymore, whenever your heart hurts from sadness, just know that I will be there to help you.." Kise said sweetly.

"Awww.... Thank you Kise-Kun! Your the most best friend ever!!!!"

You shout while hugging him..

Suddenly you saw Kise-Kun pout a little with a pained expression.

"Thank you (L/N)cchi!" He said as he suddenly smiled widely again.

Why was Kise-Kun pouting like that?

We finally reached my house and I said my farewells to Kise-Kun.

"Byeeee Kise-Kun!"

"Goodbye (L/N)cchi... I love you." He said as he winked.

"Huh????? Kise you meanie don't tease me like that!" I say as I playfully punch his arm.

"How do you know if I'm teasing you..?"

"Wh..what?" You say shocked.

Suddenly he walked closer to you and bent down and kissed my forehead.

"Goodnight (L/N)cchi..." Kise said as he walked away.

"What just happened..?" You whispered while blushing furiously.

You shook it off and started to walk to your front doorstep. You were relived that tomorrow was a saturday and it was the start of the weekend, when suddenly you see a letter on the doormat.

"Huh? What's this..?"

You picked it up and decided to open it. In the letter it said:

Dear (L/N)-San,

I am inviting you to go somewhere tomorrow, I hope you are not busy. Please come. I will meet you in front of the school gates around 9:00.

From,

Kuroko Tetsuya

"A letter from Kuroko?!!!!! He wants me to go with him somewhere?! OMG...... I don't know if I can do it!"

Suddenly you thought about how you needed to confess.

"That's right... This may be my only chance to tell him my true feelings..."

You went inside your house and went upstairs.

"Wait... is it like a date?????" You started blushing.....

"What am I gonna wear???!"

You went to your closet and started pulling random clothes that you thought were okay..

"Should I wear a nice skirt?? Should I wear jeans and a hoodie??!! What am I supposed to wear ughhhhh... You know what I'll decide in the morning. I'm really tired and I don't want to look like a complete mess when I go to meet Kuroko-Kun." You say as you drift off to sleep.

*in the morning*

*beep beep beep beep beep beep*

You suddenly raise your hand and smack your alarm clock off.

".... *yawn* well today is the day."

You get up and decide to take a shower.

After your shower you go to your closet and just stare at it...

"Hm.... Well there is this nice floral dress that I got for my birthday last year that I haven't put on yet... I guess I'll just wear that.

You put on the dress and fix your hair to make it look nice. You glance at the clock..

"We'll it's 8:30... I guess I should be heading to the school now.

You go downstairs and head for the door.

"Ok just calm down you can do it. You have to tell him your feelings so you won't get hurt anymore. Believe in yourself (F/N).." You say as you start waking to the schools front gates.

You arrive at the gates. You look at your watch and it was exactly 9:00.

"Hmmm.....where is Kuroko-Kun?"

Suddenly you see a letter that has been put in between the gates. As you looked closer it had your name on it. You picked it up and read it. The letter said:

Dear (L/N)-San,

Sorry if you were expecting me at the gates. I decided we should play a little game of hide and seek. It's not really the same as hide and seek but it's close. All you got to do is find 3 letters , in all the letters they have a location that tells you where you need to go next. But the locations aren't that easy... I have made them into riddles. The last letter will bring you to a suprise. I hope you win the game (L/N)-San, good luck. Btw your riddle to your next location is:

A place where we always meet

I buy my favourite drinks there.

I met a girl there as beautiful as the winter sky.

Here name was (F/N)and her last name was (L/N).

You blushed at last part of the riddle...

"Is that even a riddle Kuroko-Kun?!"

You say as you laughed.

As you looked into the envelope there was a tiny little rose, you picked it up and held it.

"Hmmm.... A place where we meet up? A place where he gets his favourite drinks? Well I know that he likes vanilla milkshakes.... But where does he buy it? ...... Oh! The burger place that Kagami always gets his mountain of burgers!" You smirked playfully

You started walking towards the fast food burger place that you didn't even notice that someone had texted you.

"Let the game begin Kuroko-Kun."

__________________________

Kise's P.O.V

I put my phone back into my pocket. I layed down on my bed and stared at my bedrooms ceiling.

"What have I got myself into...? This is the first girl I've ever fallen in love with yet..... She's going to be taken away from me.. "

Suddenly you get up and look out the window.

"Why..... Why?! Why did it have to be you (L/N)cchi..."

__________________________