Ch.8 Falling.

Kuroko's P.O.V

I stare out the window feeling helpless...

(L/N)-San is laughing?! She is also blushing?! It's not that I am jealous of Kise-kun or that I want him to stay away from (L/N)-San it's just that... I know Kise-Kun has a way with girls. I know he can melt their hearts. I know that he can make them fall in love with him instantly. It's something that I can't do.

I see them talking.. And I can't help but just stare and do nothing. Wait I have to do something! I don't want to lose her..... Wait why am I thinking like this?

Suddenly I see (L/N)-San heading for the front of school.

"Teacher may I go to the restroom?" I say very politely.

"Yeah yeah go.."

Right when I came out of the classroom I made a mad dash all the way to the front entrance. For some reason I had this kind of anger boiling up in me. It's like I'm mad that (L/N)-San was with Kise-Kun. I'm getting those feelings again... My heart is aching for (L/N)-San it's beating fast and I have a needing for her. I see her face and I feel like im surrounded by a fluffy cloud. I ran up to her and what I did suprised myself... I kissed her. I really don't know what I was doing. I feel like all my feelings were being released into that one kiss. I felt relieved in some way.

That's it.. I am now sure of myself.

I love (L/N)-San.

I pulled apart and saw her beautiful face. Her gorgeous eyes that seem to twinkle everytime she smiles. Her beautiful soft skin. Her hair that falls and sways effortlessly that enhances her beauty. She's making me feel crazy.

I want to tell her

I will tell her

"(L/N)-San.....I.. I ... I lov-" Then I suddenly remembered our promise and how I broke it and how I hurt her so many times. All the bad times just came flowing into my mind. An image of her crying came to my mind. How are we supposed to be a couple when all i'll do is disappoint her, hurt her... I'm not the person for her. She deserves someone better.

She deserves Kise-Kun.

It was faith of course... They met each other by bumping into each other romantically.

I can't do this...

I need to be alone..

I need to run away again...

__________________________

Your P.O.V

What's happening?

I feel like I'm floating..

Everything is so blurry.

My heart is beating so fast!

Kuroko-Kun is kissing me?

His kiss is so harsh yet so passionate on my lips.

His lips....are so soft.

What am I thinking?

I feel numb all over.

Suddenly the weight on your lips were lifted and you came back to reality..

You were so shocked that all you could do was stare at Kuroko-Kun in suprise.

The air in the hallway grew very thick and you felt somewhat pressured.

"Kuroko-Kun..? Um.... Wh..what was that?" You said blushing.

His eyes were still covered by his bangs, his hands were still on my shoulders not holding me as tight as he was when we kissed.

Suddenly he brought you up to his chest and... Embraced you.

"Kuroko-Kun?" You said astonished.

Kuroko-Kun let go of me and finally looked straight into my eyes. His face had a very sincere look, his eyes looked like he was about to cry.

"(L/N)-San.....I.. I ... I lov-" suddenly his face turned very sad, his eyes looked pained now, he hid his eyes again with his bangs. "I can't do this...if I stay I'll surely break our promise again." He then turned around and ran down the hall.

"Kuroko-Kun?!!!" I screamed down the hall. "Kuroko-Kun! Come back!!!" you start running down the hall but when you turned down the corner of the hallway no one was to be seen...

"Please... Kuroko-Kun. Come back! Explain to me what just happened! I need your help." You say falling to the floor and started to cry.

"Please...I think I love you."

__________________________