Chapter 6|| Truth Or Dare

Start from the beginning

"Since it's my go then.. Jimin!" Hoseok said turning towards me. "T or d?" He asked and I as always said dare. "Give Jiyoon a hickey. I mean you already have made out quite a lot why not give her something to remember?" He said and this time I had no idea how to pull this off but I knew I had to do it.

I once again shuffled over to Jiyoon who didn't look bothered at all. As I looked at her hoping to get a hint or something she gently streched her shirt to show a hickey made out of makeup. So I guess that's not a problem anymore. She winked at me as if to give another reason to comfort me in this wierd was situation.

Much like before we turned around and I leaned in to get collarbone and pretended to give her a hickey. To man it more realistic Jiyoons hand reached for my hair to make it look as it she's enjoying herself.

"Damn Jimin. You're getting into it." Namjoom commented and I headed a few snickers. After what I thought was enough time I backed away and went back to my seat as Jiyoon moved her shirt to show off the fake hickey to everyone. Only then I realised that Jungkooks hands turned into fists.

Is this really working?

There was another few truth and dares until it came to the last one which was going to be thrown by Taehyung who seemed to have it all planned out. His gaze travelled to Jungkook and soon he asked him the question everyone has heated about a million of times already.

"Dare." Jungkook muttered out and that seemed to make Taehyung even more happier than before.

"Well. How about you kiss Jimin to top everything off?" He said and Jungkooks head snapped my way. We both stood up and walked up to each other staring at each other. I couldn't read what Jungkook was feeling but at this point I didn't care since I had no idea how I should react when his lips will touch mine. I could sense there was some anger by the way he breathed in and out yet what made me realise his anger was the way he connected our lips..

He grabbed my collar and pulled me towards him while with other hand grabbing hold of my cheek so he could tilt my head up and connect our lips harshly.

Of course I somewhat enjoyed the kiss but what I didn't like is how he was pressing his lips chaotically. So I pulled away from him about 5 seconds after he connected our lips. He looked somewhat surprised by that but he regained his usual aura and sat back down next to Taeyoon.

It seemed the game ended since everyone started to wander around, drink alcohol and such. But I couldn't bring myself to relax.

I knew I had to think about how to approach Jungkook but the loud music and people's laughs distract me from thinking. Maybe instead I should step out and breath in some fresh air.

Since that sounded like the best idea I had so far I did that and headed towards the back door to stand in the garden for a few minutes, but as I got there I saw that the garden also was filled up with few people so now all I had left was outside the front door.

I turned back around and headed for the door and as I left the house I saw two people argueing a few meters away from me. When my eyes got used to the darkness of the night I realised it was Jungkook and Taeyoon.

"What do you mean that was nothing?! To me it looked like it wasn't nothing!" She said. I knew it's not nice to evesdrop but right now I couldn't care less.

"I'm telling you it was just a dare, can you calm down?" Jungkook said in a much more calmer manner compared to Taeyoon.

"Bullshit Jungkook. I saw the way you reacted to all of his dares. I'm not blind! Do you think I'm stupid not to take a hint?" She argued.

"Taeyoon, please. You've got to listen to me-"

"And you've got to get your shit together!" She cut him off and pointed at him making this seem much more dramatic. "I'm going home. See you later." She added tightening the coat around her then walking away. Jungkook looked down at his feet and brushed his hair with his hand.

Is this my chance?

I begun walking up to him and eventually Jungkook realised my presence.

"Oh god, how much did you hear of that?" Jungkook asked in a tired voice.

"Just the ending." I said putting my hands in my pockets.

"Well, sorry that you had to witness it." He said rubbing the back of his neck.

"Are you alright?" I asked, concerned that this argument he just had actually hurt him.

"Yeah, just a little torn apart." He said.

This is my chance.

"Because of me?" I asked not wanting to avoid anything anymore.

Jungkook looked up at me taken back by how straightforward I was.

"No." He said and I clenched my fists. Don't lie to me Jungkook.

"Youre lying." I said and once again Jungkook looked surprised by me. "I could tell you were angry whenever I had to kiss Jiyoon. It was quite obvious for everyone." I added calmly.

Jungkook looked away.

"Don't be like that.." He whispered.

"Like what?" I asked wanting to know.

"Like this. Straightforward, I mean." He replied.

"If I wasn't then it would all makes things harder for me, you know?" I argued taking a step closer towards him.

"Well you're being like tho makes things hard for me."

"Why? Because I'm trying to win you back? Trying to erase my stupid mistake of being a selfish little brat?" I argued once more.

"Yes." Jungkook said quietly. "That's exactly why." He ended.

I gulped down my saliva.

________________________________________________________

So this chapter is longer than usual and I'd say a bit stupider than usual but if you guys like it then that's all that matters, right? 😊😊

Hope you enjoyed this chapter.

-Yuka~Chan♡