chapter nineteen

?: Hey y/n!

As soon as you turned to see who it was, your eyes opened like plates, and the first thing that came to your mind was "did he see me coming out of yoongi's car"

He started walking towards you but yoongi pressed you against him

?: Hey y/n how are you?

Your words seemed to be stuck and your throat was dry as a dessert.

y/n: Hey Jimin, my day has been good so far.

Jm: Mm.. that's good to hear, can I maybe... walk you to class?

When he asked that question you got goosebumps, because you felt yoongi's grips on your waist get tighter.

Yg: Sorry bro but she's taken

The male spin you around his hand still in your waist and as soon as he started walking, you heard the other male's voice.

Jm: But I didn't ask you, I asked her!

Your eyes grew wide as you thought "god Jimin what have you done, haven't you learned that you cant play with fire."

Yoongi's hand left your waist and he turned around you following after him, you could see the anger starting to build up on him, which you didn't even understand because Jimin was only asking to walk you to class nothing more.

You turned to look at the other male, he was pretty far but you could still see all the rage filled inside of him. The view of two angry hot men in front of you was pretty nice, but you were still scared as they might start fighting, or do something stupid which they think its "manly".

Yg: Okay y/n

Your thoughts were cut off and you got scared.

Y: Why don't you choose one of us to take you to class.

Your eyes widen as the thought as having to chose one crawled to your mind.

If you choose Jimin, you knew definitely that yoongi wouldn't approve it and he would probably give you another punishment (even though you were up to that 😉)

But you also didn't want to hurt Jimin's feelings, he was a really caring guy.

You were about to just turn into a roly-poly and roll your way back to Barcelona.

When an angel called out your name.

Jennie: Y/n!!

You saw the only female girl you had spoken to in the first day, but you saw her as an angel who just came to save you.

J: hey y/n, oh hey Yoongi, hey Jimin.

She was waving at them but you cut her off because, in that moment you grabbed her arm and pulled her towards you, and you said the first thing that popped in your mind

y/n: Oh my God Jennie are you okay, I know breakups are hard, don't cry lets go to the restroom and talk. You pulled her confused body with you.

You turned and waved at the other confused bodies behind you.

Y/n: *whispers* I'll explain everything, when we get away form those two.

After you and jennie get away from the angry men you looked around just in case they were not behind you.

You let go of a breath you did not know you were holding.

Jennie: Care to explain what's going on.

You looked up to her she had a very confused expression.

Y/n: Um you see

*6 minutes later of explaining everything* (yea I'm to lazy to write everything)

Jennie had her mouth open and her eyes ready to pop out

jennie: you did what?!!!

y/n: shut up would you, I don't want nobody to hear.

?: Hear what?

To be continued _____

❤️🧡💛💚💙

This story is so cringey, but many of my friends want me to continue it... so I won't delete it, but I'll edit it and make it a little better.

please don't roast me 😔