chapter nine

The rest of the day went by slow you couldn't stop thinking about what you saw or why it hurt so much.

You just wanted to leave and go back to your Nana she would have cheer your mood, but she was gone and that hurt you even more.

After school you were walking to your locker to put your books up and get your bags when you saw a familiar figure with his back against your locker and hands across his chest.

It was Yoongi... gosh does this boy not have a life or something?

As you approached your locker you decided to be straight forward since you were still in a very bad mood.

Y/n: Excuse me, do you mind i need to put my books in my locker.

Yoongi just looked at you with a serious face.

Y: Whats your problem?

Y/n: I don't have any problem i just have places to be so like can you please move.

You said almost shouting, you were so mad you just wanted to let your anger out on something or someone.

You looked at Yoongi he still had a serious look on his face.

Y/n: Look im not in the mood for you horny self to bother me i am not having a good day and i just really want to go home and see my Nana and for her to hug me ....

You were basically almost crying, your eyes were blurry and you just looked down.

You thought he was going to ask another question or just simply laugh at you but what he did was so unexpected specially coming from him.

You felt as he wrap his hands around you and just hugged you like if nobody was watching.

You really needed this and you thought of him as your Nana so you decided to hug back and sink in his chest smelling his strong scent.

Your tears started falling down and he could hear you sobbing so he started rubbing the back of your head.

You don't know how much time y'all were standing there, but you didn't want to part from him.

You didn't want to part but you were interrupted by a familiar voice.

Jk: Y/n were leaving

You parted from Yoongi's grip and your eyes met the light so they kinda hurt so you rubbed them.

You then looked at Jungkook he was clenching his jaw, and looking away to pretty much no where.

You sighed and looked at Yoongi, he was looking at you deeply like he was trying to figure a problem not even Isaac Newton could solve.

You smiled at him and decide to break the ice.

Y/n: Well i think its time for me to go.

Y: Yea.

You looked over his shoulder Jungkook had his sweater on his arm and he was just staring at both of y'all.

Y/n: Thanks for what you did you really didn't have to.

Y: No probs, but you really owe me tho.

Y/n: What? Omg you just hugged me thats it.

Y: Can i get a .... kiss

He got closer to you when he said that causing you to get chills. You felt the blood rushing to your cheeks and you didn't want to show him you were blushing so you looked down.