chapter twelve

You started passing back and forth nervous of what the fuck was your "punishment"

Yoongi was a savage and he wasn't going to go easy on you.

*knock knock*

Someone knocked your door softly, but you still got scared because you were so paranoid on what was going to happen on your 2ND day of school.

Y/n: Who is it?

You said putting your ear in the door.

Jk: Its me

Jungkook voice startled you, flashbacks of earlier in the grocery store came rushing to your head.

Y/n: Um im changing go away. Ill be out in a bit.

Jk: Let me in

What the heck is wrong with him!!? You just told him your changing.

Y/n: Im CHANGING!

Jk: I don't care... let me in

He started pushing the door and you pushed it as strong as you could, he was really scaring you. You fought back for the door to not open, but you unfortunately lost since he was much stronger then you

When he got in he quickly closed it and leaned it on it leaving a *click* noise, because he had just locked it.

Y/n: Hey w...why did you lock the door.

You stuttered as you walked backwards as your brother was a approaching you with a serious face and eyes filled with lust.

Y/n: J..ung...kook

You said as your legs reached the end of your bed and you sat on it.

As he reached you he stood up in front of you. You tried not to look up at his eyes, so all you did was look away waiting for him to do whatever he was going to do.

You had your eyes shut and you were biting your bottom lip so hard it was probably bot there anymore.

Unexpectedly Jungkook grabbed your chin with his index finger and made you look up at him.

Jk: Look at me.

You looked right into his eyes, you didn't know what was going on in that head, but you sure new there were no good thoughts.

Y/n: Jungkook is there something you need to tell me beca....

Your sentence was cut off as he had placed a soft kiss in your mouth.

His eyes were shut but yours weren't, you were in complete shock.

Thats when you smelled it, the strong smell of alcohol was penetrating your nose and now your lips.

You pushed him softly which only caused him to fall on top of you.

Y/n: Jungkook!

You broke the kiss by looking away from his face.

Jk: Y/n i want you.

He grabbed your face and made you look up pressing his lips on yours this time the kiss was hungrier.

You tried pushing him, but he wouldn't stop, he kept deepening the kiss, and you started sinking into it.

Your hands went from his chest to the back of his head caressing his soft hair.

His hands went from the side of your head to your waist. Caressing your sides he lifted up your shirt making his way in.

His cold hands gave you chills, but it felt to good to stop it. His hands made it all the way up to your bra getting in caressing the soft skin of your boobs.