chapter 10

[A/N: This chapter is going to begin by them texting so don't get confused.]

??: Hey Princes

Y/n: Um who is this?

??: How can you forget about your Suga Daddy ☹️

Y/n: I have a feeling that this is Yoongi...

Y: Ding Ding Ding your so smart princess

Y/n: How the heck did you get my phone number??!

Y: Your friend Jenny gave it to me.

Y/n: Ugh that traitor

You said out loud so the people that were around you looked at you.

Y/n: Anyways what do you want?

Y: I just missed you and im kinda needy so yea.

Y/n: Woah needy are we? Anyway i think what your looking for your not going to find it here hun so byeeee 🙂🙂

Y: Oh cmon says the girl who basically made me horny like 3 times in a day.

Y/n: Uh... im sorry am i that irresistible😏

Y: Let me tell you something... there are so many girls who which to be in your shoes right now, but guess what..

Y/n: What?

Y: Your the only one i want.

His words made you weak on the knees and you got goosebumps by just imagining him actually saying it in front of you.

Y/n: Nonsense you met me today how can you choose me among girls who been trying to get with you for a long time??

Y: Idk your just different you make me feel idk how to explain it okay!? Just now that i really like you and im going to make you fall for me.

Y/n: Oh really? How?

Y: Ill make you fall in love with my charms and my handsomeness and also my body my freakiness and i can make you feel good on the bed you know 😏.

You were flushing and feeling a little needy.

Y/n: Omg your not even that "handsome"

Y: What !!!!! Im probably the most precious human being you have ever seen in your life.

Y/n: HAHAHAHHAHA mdmdjdjdjd don't make me laugh 😆

Y:

 What do you think now princess?

Gosh he was beautiful but you weren't going to surrender easily.