Chapter 2. The Adoption

Taehyungs POV

While we were all eating dinner and watching tv an idea came to my mind.

"What if we adopted a kid?" I blurted out.

Everyone froze, Namjoon spit out his water and Jin slapped Joon and he apologized.

"Excuse me, what?!" Namjoon said.

"What. If. We. Adopted. A. Kid." I repeated once again, again getting the same reaction, as if I just asked them if I could eat sand or something.

"We are too busy, we don't have time for a baby." Jin said as he kept eating.

"I think it would be fun!" Jimin said jumping up and down in his seat.

"Taehyung, are you nuts?" Jungkook said.

"Yea, you guys are enough trouble already. I can only babysit and raise so many kids at once." Jin added.

"I agree with Taehyung and Jimin-shi, I think it will be fun!" Hobi said, clapping his hand's together before hugging Jin hyung.

"Sounds cool." Yoongi added.

"Have you four gone mad?!" Namjoon retorted.

"Actually.. now that I think about it. I think it will be interesting." Jin said cleaning up his area and walking to the kitchen to put his dishes up.

"What the hell..." Namjoon said falling back in his chair.

"Mom agrees, so I agree." Jungkook said, getting up to also got up to put up his dishes.

"Jin hyung, I thought you were on my side here?" Namjoon told Jin as he returned to the room.

"Everyone agrees with me here on this, we just need your say so Namjoon hyung!" I said.

Everyone in the room glanced over at Namjoon. I really hoped he would give in. I could tell Namjoon was starting to get nervous from all the other members eyeing into his soul.

"Ok fine! The kid is your guys problem! Don't come asking me for help!" Namjoon gave in, sinking back into the couch.

"WOOOOOOOOHOOOOO!" I said jumping up and down and Hobi and Jimin joined me.

__TIME SKIP__

Narrative POV

Before the boys drove to the adoption center, they had mentioned it to the company for approval. Even though the company would try to cover it up as much as possible, It was BTS's responsibility to keep the child safe and care for it. They eventually called the adoption center and said they where coming so that they could prepare the kids for their arrival.

Jimins POV.

"I WANT IT TO BE A BOY!"
"NO A GIRL!"
Jin, yoongi and Hobi, Taehyung argued

"JIMIN WHAT DO U WANT?!?" They asked looking at me.

I froze.

"A g-girl.." I said nervously as I didn't want to argue or get involved with their little quarrel.

Honestly, I think a girl would be really nice...we have enough boy trouble around here anyways and I think it would be nice to have a cute little girl running around the dorms.

"SEE JimIn AGreeS!" Jin yelled.

"OH Shut Up and drive Jin" Hobi said pouting, crossing his arms in defeat.