"The absolute worst." He teased, one eyebrow raised up high.

"So are you, erm, hungry?" I asked, turning away to shake off the jitters he gave me. 

"Whoa." He pulled me back just as I was about to take a step. My body landed solidly against his, but this time it was no accident. His arms wrapped around my stomach from behind. 

"Watch out for that bag." He kissed my shoulder and let me go just as quickly, patting my hip to get me to keep going. My stomach flip-flopped. 

Maybe it was because I'd finally begun to discover Harry, or maybe it was just my deprived emotions making up for lost time, but I was dizzy with need. 

I stepped over the bag and walked towards the kitchen. I got to the counter where the bar stools were and stopped. Harry was approaching me, and like a sixth sense, warmth traveled down my body as I felt his eyes on me. I leaned over the counter to reach for the charging cord to plug in my phone, knowing full well the view that I was giving him.

"You didn't answer my question." I turned around to face him, and he was right there, as tall and dark and handsome as ever. Suddenly, this wasn't the same Harry I'd spent all weekend with.

He looked fantastically dangerous, eyeing me like a cougar that had just cornered a rabbit. 

"Well, I am starving." I accentuated the last word, doing my best to hide the excitement that was already building inside me. I side-stepped around the counter, easing myself away from him before he could box me in. On the other counter, under the window that looked into the backyard, there was a bowl of candy. Helga always found sweets to bring back with her and today, the selection was toffee, chocolate mints and bubble gum filled suckers. I grabbed the sucker and turned in the direction of my sultry stalker. 

"Cat got your tongue?" I smiled, popping the candy in my mouth. Harry's eyebrow raised minutely as I sucked, twirling the stick in my fingers. 

"Nope." He denied, "how's the candy?" His eyes never left my mouth.

"Delicious." I responded, "want some?" He smirked as I pulled the lollipop out of my mouth and held it up for him. Walking over to me, he looked at the pink candy, and then at me, before leaning in. His tongue darted out to taste it before his lips wrapped around the ball of sugar. I held the stick, feeling his tongue work the candy before he let me pull it out of his mouth slowly. It was causing my breathing to change just watching the interaction. 

"Mmm." He hummed. "It is good."

"Told you." I smiled.

"But it's not quite what I'm craving." He admitted, eyebrows furrowing.

"Oh. Well what is it you were hoping for?" I asked innocently, popping the sucker back into my mouth. 

He chuckled. "I can't quite put my finger on it..." He was grinning now, getting bored of the game, lust evident in the way he was looking at me, ready at any moment to lean in an end his suffering with a kiss.

"Hmm... maybe I can find something." I winked, once again leaving the bubble he was enclosing around me. Harry watched me in disbelief and mild irritation. The reaction alone was enough to confirm what I'd already suspected- Harry wasn't used to chasing girls... he expected that if he batted his eyes and licked his lips, it would be only a matter of time before I was falling into his arms. 

I was enjoying making him question that theory. True as it might be... I wasn't giving up the game so fast. 

I looked around, talking my time to traipse around the kitchen in my skimpy shorts and tight t-shirt. The cupboards were full of boring ingredients, and the fridge was fully stocked with vegetables and healthy products. It wasn't until I opened the freezer that I found exactly what I was looking for.