Ch 15: Pranks, PART. 3

Depuis le début

"We had an argument..." you partially lie. But Marlon could see right through you- "an argument huh? Must've been pretty bad seeing that he was crying"

'Crap!' Your thoughts hiss.
"Okay.. Fine. I'll tell you what happened..."

"I'm listening." Marlon clarified.

••••

You had just finished telling Marlon everything.
"Wow.. that's fucked up!" He raised his voice. An expression of disappointment displayed on hard stern features.
"I know.. I know.."
You look to the ground ashamed of yourself. You didn't tell Marlon that anyone helped you with the prank/s. They would get in trouble otherwise and you'd be greatly despised by them.
Marlon sighs loudly, a hand to his temple- "I know Louis more than anyone.. and right now he's probably overthinking everything. Go and apologise and then I'll let you off the hook for causing trouble." He demanded sternly. It feels like a stab to the lung every time he orders you around like you're a child..

"Okay.. I'll do that!" You agree and rush past the mullet wearing male. Wizzing out the building soon after.

After searching and searching. You couldn't find the Jaden Smith lookalike. It was odd...
Then, only one destination was left to check. The greenhouse. Marlon has told you countless time to avoid it- but he isn't here right now is he?
It wouldn't hurt to quickly check there and leave.
You had a feeling that Louis might be there and you can't understand why.

He was nowhere else so it was the only place left to where he could possibly go.

"Louis?"

"Louis!"

You called out his name for the 100th time. But no response.
It wasn't until you opened the greenhouse door, you heard him. You could never mistake his voice.
Sniffles and strained wails silently screeched into the atmosphere.
"Lou??" You whisper his nickname. His noises stopped immediately, and ambience was now present.

"I'm sorry I caused all of this..." you soften you voice. Wandering aimlessly for your beloved boyfriend.
"I know you would never hurt me in any such way. But me? I hurt you. And I'm so damn ashamed to call myself your girlfriend.." a tear rolled down your cheek after choking out those words that stung your beating heart. Quiet shuffling in the room next to you was evident.
"Please forgive me Lou... I never meant to hurt you. Plea-

You were cut off by a sudden warmth pulling you closer. The familiar scent of Louis wafted around you. He was hugging you. Tightly as well- "I forgive you." His words muffled into your hair.
You couldn't help but burst into tears- emotions were too ruthless at this point.
Louis pulled away and frantically wiped away your distress. "Don't cry... of course I'd forgive you. You're my everything" he rested his hand on your red cheek. Leaning in so that his breath fanned onto your face.

You didn't hold back to close the rest of the space between you two. Your lips latching onto Louis' affectionately and rather strongly.

A few minutes pass by and you completely forgot to break the kiss for air. You release your lips from his and gasp for oxygen greedily.
Louis was blushing slightly with a giddy smile.
His tears have long dried and his eyes were joe full of lust and admiration for you, and you only.
Louis pulled you in for hey another heated make out session- both of you panting loudly and vast.