The day passed, finally it's already Monday, Can wanted to asked more about Newwie, and he personally invited him to cafeteria.

"So, what's up?" Newwie smiling face never change.

"Can I asked what Wayo wish to you?"

"Nope." Newwie put his palm to his chin and continued. "It's prohibited from me, if you wanted to know you can asked him directly."

"The thing is, he doesn't want to tell me." Can was dumbfounded. Can face looked at Newwie bracelet, it was eye catching, this is the first time he saw this kind of bracelet. "Wow! That bracelet is so cool! Where did you buy it! I wanted to buy P'Tin like that." Can was really amazed.

"Ohh, is that so, thank you. But I didn't buy it. It's personal made buy the God."

"Really? It's that so powerful?"

"Nope, this is the only way we recognize each other, this is our identity." Newwie explained. "Looked at the sign." He pointed at the middle of the bracelet. "It's Leo, I'm one of the zodiac sign, Leo."

"Zodiac sign! So amazing! I thought it was only legends and old story of the people, you know, science doesn't prove that there's really a God or something like that." Can lowered is head, he doesn't mean that he does not believe, after all what happened to him, science can't explained it too and they will not believe in him too.

"It's better, so we can live freely." Newwie don't want to explained further information.

While talking, a handsome with bad boy image came from them, without talking, he immediately grabbed Newwie hand and suddenly punched him in face. Can was shocked than Newwie, Newwie just still smiling without saying. The crowd also shocked to the scene.

"Ayah! My dear friend! How come you're here and suddenly punched me? It's that how you greet your long time friend?" Newwie chuckled.

"I'm the one should asked you. Why are you here, you know that this is my place, you should not be here." The man said.

"I'm doing some work here can't you see?"

"Stop fooling around!" The man grabbed him again and pulled him away.

"Wayo! See you later!" New shouted.

"Okay.." Can heard the crowd talking something.

"Is that Forth?"

"Yes that's him! What's his business here and suddenly punched the new guy!"

"It must be concerned about Wayo. He's the hot guy magnet!"

"Or maybe he was Newwie boyfriend and he was jealous!"

"Not a chance, we know Forth, he never talked and always alone, he was not friendly also, that's why he became bad boy at the school and no one has dare to talked to him."

Other girls continued chatting.

Meanwhile, at the school rooftop, Newwie and Forth already arrived and Newwie was kneeling down the floor.

"What's your business here?"

"What else! I'm doing my job to lifted my CURSED!" Newwie explained.

Forth really annoyed everytime he see Newwie. "I told you that never ever appeared to my face."

"Ayah! Aries! How could you say that! We are both part of the council! You should not be like this to me!"

"Enough! You're the one who brought us here! Because of your stupidity we will not be here!" His eyes was glaring at him. "If I'm the one who will decide I will punished you more than that!"